About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry is the world's largest executive recruitment firm, with more than 8600 colleagues and 104 offices in more than 50 countries. The industry-sector knowledge and global reach of our firm ensures that our clients have access to the most qualified candidates for every position. Korn Ferry’s services also include a full suite of leadership and talent consulting offerings, as well as talent acquisition solutions.
The role and key responsibilities
- The Executive Assistant work closely with the Associates and Senior Client Partners, in delivering high-quality services both to external clients and internally
- Produce documentation required during a project, including pitch, job specification, long list, short list, candidate report and reference report, in addition to various presentational documents required by Associates and Senior Client Partners
- Administer and set up projects in the relevant systems, whilst ensuring that all documentation is done at the right time
- General Administration
- Workloads can vary over time and between consultants
- Good organizational and administrative skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, having a good sense of timing and experience from project management
- Problem solving and prioritization ability
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- Strong team orientation
- Computer literacy, strong Microsoft Office skills
- Not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything s/he starts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business-related topics
For further information, please contact Fredrik Krogh Albertsen, tel. 924 85 961. Please submit your CV and cover letter to Fredrik.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.