ZEG Power’s overall goal is to contribute to achieving zero emission energy production globally. ZEG Power’s value proposition is efficient production of clean hydrogen, based on the patented ZEG technology. ZEG Power is currently in the process of upscaling and commercialising the technology, in cooperation with key industrial partners, and supported by strong owners and positive market trends.
In order to succeed, a team of highly skilled, competent and motivated personnel is needed. For more information about the company: www.zegpower.com
The HSSE&Q Director is a key role in growing our high-performing company. The role is part of the management team, reporting directly to the CEO.
In the role you will set the strategic direction for HSSE&Q in the company, building sufficient competence, capacity, and results. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate risk management, establish and maintain the company’s management system, prepare and execute ISO certification, develop and maintain HSSE and quality management processes and deviation handling, and conduct operational HSSE management including emergency preparedness for the company. The function will also be responsible for setting up processes that facilitate the company’s systems for continuous learning, including leading internal and external audits.
Special focus in the near term will be to take on the role as HSSE&Q responsible for the build and operation of the hydrogen production plant to be installed at CCB Energy Park, Kollsnes, and to follow up HSSE&Q in the execution of our growing project portfolio.
The role entails a large degree of interaction with internal employees as well as external parties, in all parts of the value chain, including customers and suppliers.
- Take on the role as HSSE&Q responsible for all projects in ZEG Power.
- Build culture and enthusiasm supporting continuous improvement of HSSE&Q results.
- Ensure that the sound HSSE&Q in our design translates into safe fabrication, construction, and operation of our hydrogen production plants.
- Ensure lean best practice in the way ZEG Power’s operational model is translated in our management system and HSSE&Q processes, and ensure ISO certification of ZEG Power’s management system.
- Ensure strict reporting, deviation handling and learning to ensure that ZEG Power continuously improves.
- Own the customers success as your own and celebrate improvements in all parts of the ZEG Power value chain to improve our deliveries.
Qualifications & skills
- MSc or BSc, preferably with HSSE or Quality related focus.
- Senior level experience expected (7+ years of relevant experience).
- Management experience
- Background and experience from successful management of HSSE and Q from operational process industry or construction projects. Experience from relevant industry (process, petrochemical, and/or oil and gas) is an advantage.
- Competence and experience from establishing management systems and developing HSSE&Q processes of an operational nature, preferably including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
- Lean methodology and operational experience is an advantage.
- Efficient use of MS Office tools is required. Experience with quality mgmt. tools, document mgmt. tools, deviation handling tools, project planning tools, and ERP systems is an advantage.
If you have any questions regarding ZEG Power or the position, please contact our Recruitment Advisor; Marianne Furru; firstname.lastname@example.org
For application see www.gevirgroup.no/stillinger or www.zegpower.no/karriere "søk på stilling"
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.