Business Controller – business oriented and commercial
NutraQ is growing strongly with ambitious goals and exciting future prospects both in Norway and internationally. As a controller, you will be involved in developing financial management and processes, you will have follow-up responsibility for your own Business Unit, and will be a key support and business partner to the sales and marketing department across the group and will have broad exposure through various projects. We are looking for an analytically strong, business-oriented and commercial controller who will be central in the professionalization of the business, and contribute to growth and expansion to new markets. We are looking for candidates with a few years of experience, solid financial education, commercial drive, and who are eager to further develop their career in an exciting company.
Key tasks and responsibility:
- Support in monthly reporting and analysis
- Identify drivers and opportunities and contribute to increased efficiency and profitability
- Forecast and budget processes in close collaboration with sales and product management
- Assist the marketing department in financial and commercial analysis around e.g. price, gross margin, market campaigns, market access and payment solutions in new markets
- Financial reporting to management and owners
- Contribute to monthly Business Reviews with business units and management
- Participate in project work across the group
- Higher relevant education within business and finance
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience from commercial companies or as a consultant
- Good holistic understanding of economics
- Experience with analysis tools, solid Excel competence, and preferably some experience with Power BI and ERP systems
- Analytical and strategic orientation with solid business understanding
- Innovative, independent and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English, as well as good relationship-building skills
- Large work capacity with the ability of getting things done
- You identify with our core values: "Responsible", "Respectful", "Brave" and "Innovative"
What we can offer:
- High level of involvement and autonomy
- Highly skilled colleagues and a collaborative working environment
- Opportunity for career development in an international company with presence in 8 countries
- Bright new and modern office facilities at Skøyen
- Competitive and attractive personnel health and welfare initiatives such as pension scheme and insurance, access to massages, naprapathy during work hours
- Holiday apartments at Trysil and in Marbella
- Fun dynamic place to work with social events and gatherings
NutraQ is a respected international company within the health and beauty industry. In a sustainable way we develop, produce and distribute a broad range of high-quality products directly to consumer through a digital and subscription-based business model.The global headquarter is located in Oslo, and we have established offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland and the Netherlands. Our business culture is based on our core values; Responsible, Respectful, Innovative and Brave.We are more than 170 employees representing specialists, researchers, marketers, controllers, HR, IT, Business intelligence, project leaders and office administration, all with one purpose in common – always searching for new sources to help people live better everyday lives.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.