About the Role
Hurtigruten is the world's leading exploration travel company. Hurtigruten offers inspirational experiences on sea and land in 30+ countries around the world from Coastal Norway, Antarctica and the North-West Passage to the Caribbean and South America. Today, Hurtigruten is revolutionizing the travel industry approach to sustainability allowing us to offer authentic local experiences while leaving a footprint we are proud of, as Hurtigruten shapes the future of the rapidly growing expedition tourism market. For more information on Hurtigruten, please visit www.hurtigruten.com.
As a Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for the daily follow-up of the Group's treasury activities covering cash management, liquidity forecasting, financing, Financial Risk Management, guarantees and insurance.
The position is a key resource in the Finance department and will report to the VP Treasury and Investor Relations.
As a Treasury Analyst you will work closely with other departments within the Group especially Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting, as well as manage relationships with external stakeholders including banks and other credit institutions, rating agencies, debt investors among others.
- Responsible for the Group’s cash management and bank set-up
- Liquidity and cash flow forecasting and optimization for the Group
- Financial risk management (currency-, interest rate- and fuel risks), provide advice and recommendations on hedging strategies
- Manage the Group’s guarantee and insurance portfolio
- Support a broad range of long-term funding activities including credit facilities; listed bonds, term loans; negotiate terms, documentation, execution and reporting
- Coordinate inter-company financing within the Group
- Work closely and manage relationship with external stakeholders including banks and other credit institutions, rating agencies, debt investors
- Further develop and improve processes and systems in the treasury department
- Master’s degree within finance, business administration, engineering or other relevant degree with strong academic results
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience with treasury/financing in an international listed company, corporate or investment banking or comparable is an advantage
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- “Can do" attitude
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Structured and flexible mindset
- Independent and proactive working style, but still a dedicated team player
- You live our values: We care, We explore, We empower & We inspire.
- An exciting job with one of the strongest brands within expedition tourism
- The chance to work in one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic industries
- The opportunity to deliver new builds with groundbreaking technology and design
- Working with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues, both in the office and at sea
- Competitive conditions
- Fantastic rates to travel to some of the most exciting places on the planet
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.