VP Group Communications
Join the world leader in exploration travel – shaping the future of the travel industry
New position as VP Group Communications in Hurtigruten Group
With an ambitious global growth plan, we need more sustainability-focused, business savvy travel addicts to join the Hurtigruten Group team.
The position reports directly to Hurtigruten Group CEO, and you will be a close advisor to the group CEO in media- and positioning related matters.
The ideal candidate is innovative, creative, and passionate about effective communication. You are strategic, structured, flexible, and hard working.
You will make sure we bring our unique company personality to life across a variety of platforms and methods.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy for the Group that ensures great short- and long-term impact
- Lead the development of the Group CEO’s communication efforts through media and owned channels
- Define and prioritize problems worth solving now, later, or never with a data-informed approach
- Challenge the team and company to set ambitious goals, to innovate, and have profound impact
- Communicate strategy, ideas, priorities, plans, (financial) results, effect and learning in an efficient and inspiring way internally and externally
- Foster and nurture a seamless collaboration within the group communication team and across functions
We look for people who:
- Are passionate about the travel industry, innovation, and growth
- Are eager to develop themselves, explore and learn new things - that they actively share with those around them
- Are pragmatic when needed, and enjoy a dynamic workplace where priorities and needs change
- Understand the global media landscape and other channels for communicating stories about Hurtigruten and travel
- Take responsibility for execution, but thrives by bringing out the best in each member of the team - Envision and challenge how digital presence can 10x Hurtigruten’s impact and message
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues that care about building the best travel product in the world
- Autonomy to form the path and focus going forward for CEO and Hurtigruten Group
- Good opportunities for personal development, and a passion for employee engagement
- A chance to form and build a new Group Communication team, new partnerships, and projects from the ground
- Help with relocation to Norway if needed
We know that diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Questions about the position may be directed to Åsta Braathen, Hodejegerne AS, phone: 989 01 025, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 26th of February.
Hurtigruten Group is the world's leading expedition travel company with operations from pole to pole - and anywhere in between. We take our guests to the most spectacular areas of the planet, offering a mix of pristine wilderness and visits to genuine local communities. Hurtigruten Group is revolutionizing the travel industry’s approach to sustainability, allowing us to offer authentic local experiences while leaving a footprint we are proud of – both in nature and with the communities we visit. Hurtigruten Group is focused around three main business areas: Hurtigruten Norway, where we have operated the world’s most beautiful voyage between Bergen and Kirkenes since the beginning in 1893. Hurtigruten Expeditions, exploring off the beaten track destinations in a more sustainable way. And Hurtigruten Svalbard, offering land adventures in the one-of-a-kind Arctic Archipelago.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.