Group Internal Audit Manager
Local Unit & Position Description
Group Internal Audit’s purpose is to provide independent, objective, assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve DNV GL’s operations. All processes and entities in DNV GL are within scope. Group Internal Audit consists of 7 members and reports functionally to the Board Audit Committee (BAC) and administratively to the Group CFO.
We are looking for an experienced internal auditor to support the Head of Group Internal Audit in delivering on the Group Internal Audit’s purpose and mission. The right candidate is analytical, has solid knowledge of audit methodology and great communication skills.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of DNV GL’s activities, through audit execution and close cooperation with senior management in the business areas.
Area of Responsibility
- Assist the Head of Group Internal Audit in delivering on the purpose and mission
- Assist in development and execution of the audit plan and ensure appropriate scheduling
- Conduct and/or lead high-quality audits and audit programs
- Support the Head of Group Internal Audit with reporting and presentations to BAC and senior management
- Act as main point of contact point for certain Business Areas
- Maintain and develop audit methodology
- Perform quality assurance of audits
- Support and drive improvement projects, including digitalization and increased use of analytics
- Maintain competencies and development needs
To thrive and succeed in the role as Group Internal Audit Manager, we believe the right candidate holds the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, or Audit
- At least 5 years of experience from internal audit, alternatively, in combination with external audit, risk management or compliance
- Preferably experience from working with a multi-national company
Strong written and oral communicational skills
- Effective team player and project manager with good coaching and leadership skills
- Knowledge within developing and maintaining internal audit methodology
- Excellent command of English language, basic command of Norwegian and other languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience from use of data analytics
- Basic knowledge of Oracle / other ERP systems is desirable
You have courage and integrity and are able to communicate difficult and sensitive issues in a structured and balanced way. As a person, we believe you are self-going with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You have a structured and analytical way of working. You have the ability to build relationships and are well experienced with working in a cross-cultural environment. Furthermore, you have the ability to see the big picture, are resilient and stay calm under pressure. You like to be hands-on and manage to assess and prioritize key issues.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working and travelling in an international environment as extensive traveling is expected.
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
We are located beautifully close to the sea and can offer a wide variety of benefits like sport clubs with access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis court etc. and techy interest groups like “IoT makers space” - to widen your personal and professional horizon and stay fit in the process! We have company cabins and many social events and happenings.
Work location is at the company HQ just outside Oslo at Høvik with easy connection via train to Sandvika or Skøyen, and free shuttle buses to the Veritas Centre from both Sandvika and Skøyen.
For more information, please contact:
Johannes Røyrvik, Head of DNV GL Group Internal Audit, +47 90800119.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.