Aker Horizons is a planet-positive investment company dedicated to investing in, incubating, and developing companies within renewable energy and decarbonization technologies that make material contributions to reducing emissions or promote sustainable living. Aker Horizons leverages the significant industrial and financial capabilities of the Aker group to identify and develop the portfolio companies. With rapidly increasing activity levels within the renewable and decarbonizing markets globally, we have ambitious plans for expanding our team and are looking for talent to join us on this journey.
Aker Horizons is seeking a proactive and dedicated Investment Associate with a strong quantitative background from corporate finance or management consulting and keen interest for the renewable energy sector. You will be part of the Investment Team and be involved in all phases of the investment cycle; from investment assessment and decision, due diligence and transaction execution, to strategic, operational and financial development of investments. The position reports to Investment Manager and Investment Director.
- valuation and financial modelling
- scout for interesting business opportunities through internal and external sources
- prepare documentation/presentations for investment decisions to Management and Board
- assessment of investment opportunities
- participate in M&A processes and strategy work
Desired background and qualifications:
- an excellent academic record from a leading institution, preferable a MSc
- 1-3 years of relevant experience from corporate finance or management consulting
- exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- experience in analyzing and modelling cash flows
- strong Microsoft Office skills
- fluent in English and Norwegian
Desired personal skills:
- analytical and commercial mindset
- ability to work both independently and as a productive member of transaction teams
- drive and passion for investing and value creation
- highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a dynamic and professional environment. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience within the entire investment cycle.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.