Norsk Solar is in search of an experienced VP Global Sales.
Norsk Solar AS is a fast-growing integrated solar energy company established in 2017. We have positioned ourselves as the largest Norwegian privately held solar developer with large-scale solar projects of 50 MW in Pakistan and 9 MW in Ukraine that are in operation, and more than 1 GW of projects under development and in pipeline. Our ambition is to develop, finance, build, own and operate renewable energy assets worldwide, with a focus on emerging markets - where we can make the biggest impact on sustainability and economic growth. We are currently developing projects in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa, and we are headquartered in Stavanger, Norway, with offices in Oslo, Nicaragua, South Africa, Vietnam, and Ukraine.
Norsk Solar is in search of an experienced VP Global Sales. This is a unique opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial, and experienced sales executive to push renewable energy forward. As VP Global Sales, you will be managing corporate and industrial clients in order to securing new leads and projects globally. This is key to helping Norsk Solar develop and reach their business targets. Norsk Solar is currently expanding the value proposition towards large-scale solar solutions for corporate and industrial clients across emerging economies, and you are expected to be the driving force in this endeavour. As this is a fast-growing company, the role will develop over time. You will report directly to the CEO, with close collaboration to other key functions in the company.
- Structure and industrialize the process around identifying and serving customers needs to match the company's corporate strategy
- Identify and target strategic clients and projects
- Establish long-term and trustful relationships with customers and regional partners
- Guide and participate with the project teams and regional partners to effectively implement the delivery for the customer´s requirements and needs
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the global market, including identification of customers and market opportunities
- Developing new value propositions together with management and the business development team
- Improve Norsk Solar`s internal processes across functions to ensure better client management
- MSc Graduate; preferably a master's degree in business administration, sales, marketing, economics or similar. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Min 5 years years of relevant experience from international sales, solution sales, B2B, value sales
- Strong commercial acumen and knows how to work in an international setting, with a proven track record of selling sophisticated solutions to major clients
- Sales experience from emerging markets
- Proven track record on negotiate on high-value contracts and help bring them to close (deal-size USD 1M)
- Capability to coordinate with technical teams internally and externally
- Fluent in English, written and oral. Other languages, especially Spanish and French, is a plus
- Strategic and analytically minded
- Structured and well organized
- Excellent communication skills coupled with dynamic approach to sales, and be comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
- Solution orientated, dedicated and takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Team player
- Motivated by working in a diverse cultural environment
For the right candidate we can offer an attractive position in a high-growth company in the exciting renewable energy industry. The work environment is characterized by highly skilled and experienced professionals with strong results and business focus, but it is also informal. Your colleagues have strong drive, they are dedicated, and are solution-oriented. Role will be based in Stavanger or Oslo depending on the right candidate.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.