Senior Financial Controller
Entercard is one of Scandinavia’s leading credit market companies with over 2 million customers in three markets. Through our two owners, Barclays Principal Investments Limited and Swedbank, we get access to a global and unique expertise within lending. Our goal is to make our customers’ everyday lives easier by offering them smart and responsible payment and financing solutions. We are present in Norway, Sweden and Denmark and have 450 dedicated employees.
We believe in collaboration and the strength of diversity. Among our employees, there are 40 different nationalities, who contribute with new knowledge and cultural experiences. Our culture is strongly characterized by our core values: passionate, innovative and genuine. They reflect everything we do, how we work and how we respond to customers. We believe that diversity, analytical capabilities and dedicated employees drive development and growth.
Do you have experience from auditing and would like a challenging position in the finance industry?
Entercard Norge in Oslo is looking for an ambitious candidate to take on a challenging position as Senior Financial Controller. The ideal candidate has experience from audit and/or have experience with financial controlling.
In this role you will work closely with teams in different departments, and you will be able to grow your network and build great relationships within our company. Together with the Finance team you will provide financial information to stakeholders of Entercard used for decision making. The team forecast profit and loss, provide analyses for investment decisions and report financial performance. The position reports on both group level as well as to entities in Norway and Denmark.
Please submit application letter and CV in English or Norwegian through OPUS Consulting's web systems. We also ask applicants to submit diplomas with relevant transcripts.
- Reporting of quarterly and annually financial statements
- Ensure accurate and compliant corporate tax reporting for Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Driving the process to ensure compliance with Transfer pricing Framework
- Responsible for review of IFRS guidelines
- Contribute to a strong control framework for balance sheet integrity
- Advisor to the management team concerning the proper accounting treatments with regards to major financial decisions
- Primary point of contact for the audit of the financial statements and for corporate tax reporting
- Master's degree in Accounting (MRR) or Finance
- 4-6 years of experience from audit (Big 4) or financial controlling
- Knowledge of / experience with IFRS
- Knowledge of regulations related to accounting, tax and VAT
- Good skills in MS Office products
- Proficient in English both written and oral
- Proactive with a strong drive and integrity
- Results, solutions- and detail-oriented
- You can meet deadlines and are self-driven
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Challenging and interesting position in a dynamic and international work environment
- Skilled and dedicated colleagues
- Modern offices at Bar Code / Oslo S with great facilities
- Competetive compensation
- Social happenings
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.