Chief Financial Officer
Aker Clean Hydrogen develops, builds, owns and operates clean hydrogen production facilities at industrial scale. The company is building on core capabilities from the Aker group to become the most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator in a fast-growing global market. Aker Clean Hydrogen has a portfolio of industrial clean hydrogen projects and prospects with a total capacity of 1.3 GW under development, and additional pipeline and opportunities of 4.7 GW.
The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now; we need talented and ambitious people to make this happen. If you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch.
As Chief Financial Officer you will be part of the Executive Management Team and report directly to Chief Executive Officer. The position is located at Aker HQ in Fornebu, Oslo. Travel will be required to various regions.
To further strengthen our Executive Management Team, we are seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer with a business development mindset who will be instrumental in the future development of our company.
As Chief Financial Officer, you will act as a strong business partner to the Chief Executive Officer and the rest of the Executive Management Team, and as part of the team be responsible for the strategic direction and securing sustainable business growth and profitability.
You will further:
- work closely with the business to develop strong portfolio optimization strategies based on organic growth as well as M&A, with associated financing strategies
- be responsible for the company’s financial activities, incl. accounting and tax, controlling, investment controlling, and financial management
- monitor and articulate the company’s financial condition, assessing the financial implications of proposed actions and assist operational management in the use of financial tools for planning and analyzing operations
- manage and further develop a strong, but lean finance organization in support of business growth, ensuring that financial aspects of plans, operations and risks are appropriately measured and mitigated
- play a key role in dealing with shareholders, financial institutions and other external stakeholders
- The full toolbox of functional skills, including accounting, business controlling, reporting, both internally and externally, business analysis, performance management, tax, treasury, cash flow management, and auditing
- Capital market experience, ideally from a listed company. M&A experience preferably
- A documented strong finance background with experience from a similar role as CFO
- A hands-on attitude, understanding what it takes to be part of a lean start-up company
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to attract, motivate and develop the team
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- A master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Auditing or equivalent
- Commercially savvy and continuously focused on value creation by sparring/challenging the business, thus driving performance and operational excellence
- A visionary, energetic and execution-oriented self-starter who can bring new ideas and drive your own initiatives
- A confident and passionate leader with emotional intelligence and the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Highly personable, culturally savvy and good at building relationships
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover letter to Russell Reynolds Associates, Managing Director Stig Dahlgaard Berntzen, who is also available for additional information. Email: email@example.com / Tel: +47 941 62 378.
Apply by date: 8th of March 2021
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på Chief Financial Officer
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart