Design and Creative Lead
Decisions is on a mission to transform the meeting culture in organizations around the world. With an award-winning meeting solution and the number one meeting management platform for Microsoft Teams and 365 we empower thousands of companies around the world to build a great meeting culture through increased collaboration, engagement and productivity. Decisions is a high growth company with offices in Norway (HQ), USA, and India, backed by a strong group of institutional investors (latest funding round). Our team is rapidly expanding to meet the growing needs of our business, and are looking for outstanding people to help fuel the rocket.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a key role in supporting the accelerated growth of Decisions internationally.
You will develop and execute against Decisions’ brand vision and blend design-thinking with user experience. This includes concepting, developing and executing world-class digital designs.
You will be working closely with the product and development teams, reporting to the CMO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set the direction and strategy for the visual design system and graphical elements of Decisions; and deliver innovative and elegant designs
- Lead ongoing design initiatives of the Decisions marketing and onboarding and create marketing assets for paid, website, and other campaigns
- Work closely with marketing to establish the overarching brand direction, including guidelines, core brand assets, color palette, typography, iconography
- Interpret the brand direction and design elements into the Decisions products
- As required, manage freelance designers and agency partners
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Successful candidates will be creative and technically adept creative, in addition to versatile and able to conceptualize original ideas
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated track record delivering modern designs and ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Background in digital product, web and marketing design
- Excellent track record for creating high-converting assets for paid and web
- Previous in-app product design is useful, experience with B2B software preferred
- Experience in Adobe suite and strong typography skills
- Ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones with tight deadlines
- Startup experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, product design, or related field preferred but not required
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment, with a short time from idea to implementation in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding, and a huge potential for further growth and scaling. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in this expansion.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Nanna Collett (mobile 975 18 446) or Tor Clausen (mobile 966 64 513). Alternatively, you can send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.