Marketing, Communications and Sustainability Manager
Do you want to make a difference? Hagal is looking for an experienced Marketing, Communications and Sustainability Manager.
Hagal is growing rapidly, and we are searching for more people like us who think we can make an impact in the world. We are looking for a Marketing, Communications and Sustainability Manager to join our team in Oslo. This is truly a unique opportunity where you will contribute to help build and develop the company with the goal of taking Hagal to the next level.
At Hagal, we look for individuals who are motivated by complex and challenging work. We believe in tackling challenges that make daily work rewarding and meaningful, and long term for the benefit of everyone on a global scale.
The ideal candidate is innovative, self-driven, and passionate about effective communication and sustainability matters. You are strategic, structured, and hard working. We are looking for an ambitious candidate who, in the long run, will have the opportunity to form a marketing- and communications team. The position reports to CEO.
Responsibilities and tasks
As Hagal’s Marketing, Communications and Sustainability Manager, you will have a wide range of responsibilities:
- building and maintaining Hagal’s brand and reputation
- internal and external communication
- owning, managing, and developing the editorial content for social media channels and website
- conducting social media campaigns
- contribute to the design and product development process when needed
- develop sustainability communication and reporting strategy
- share knowledge and support managers in understanding how to reach the ambitious company sustainability goals
Who are you?
This unique role would best be filled by an ambitious and self-driven marketer and/or communications specialist, with strong editing and writing skills, digital expertise, and an in-depth knowledge of / or a strong interest in sustainability. We believe that the successful candidate is someone with:
- 3-5 years experience from a similar role
- preferably higher education within marketing, communication, or other relevant subjects – or substantial work experience within relevant areas and businesses
- experience from working with, or a strong interest in sustainability and/or environmental, social, and corporate governance
- experience from working with internal and external communication
- an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive mindset
- strong strategic skills
- leadership potential
- strong team player
- you like to get your hands dirty and to get things done
We can offer:
- a unique opportunity to be part of and influence the journey of a company that want to make a difference in the world
- very enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
- great opportunities for personal development
- a fun working environment
- a chance to form and build a new marketing and communications team
When you work with us, you matter as energy matters. We ask our employees to make an impact and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. We love to develop a sense of community, so we host huddles and meetups, share knowledge, and have team outings. At Hagal, we make sure our office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
We know that diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Questions about the position may be directed to Åsta Braathen, Hodejegerne AS,
phone: 989 01 025, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 14th of April.
Hagal is a purpose driven tech start-up creating the world’s most intelligent batteries. We want to change the game in electrical flow through developing the smart use of batteries and energy optimization. This enables second-life of used batteries and longer lifecycles of new batteries, which is a step in the right direction to manage the world's growing energy challenges. We use machine learning to optimize the battery module to maximize its lifespan. The result is low cost, high quality battery modules that can be used to ensure stable energy flow, shave off power consumption peaks and regulate frequency on the grid. This is a crucial step forward to a world of green, renewable energy. Our name, Hagal, is based on the rune symbol by the same name. It symbolizes the forces of nature and the universe. Forces beyond our control. Forces that spark ideas, inspire innovation and power progress – by constantly pushing us forward.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.