VP Talent Management
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The Vice President Talent Management (VP TM) reports to the SVP Chief HR Officer and is part of the Corporate HR organization and the Corporate HR Management Team. Corporate HR is responsible for Yara’s global people processes and global initiatives, continuously developing the People Response to Yara’s strategy.
VP TM will be responsible for managing a small central team and will closely collaborate with representatives from the regions and global functions to ensure focus, alignment on selected topics and best practice sharing. Yara has a truly global presence with sales to ~150 countries, operating in more than 60 countries and about 16,000 employees.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and entrepreneurial Vice President TM who thrives in a dynamic and truly international environment.
- Continuously develop the Talent management approach, applying and developing best practice tools and processes as a response to Yara’s strategy and operations
- Creating and executing on Talent Management global processes and initiatives such as:
- Talent Review and development
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
- Employee Experience
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Assess and identify current organizational talent needs and potential gaps as well as strategize and implement action plans on how to bridge those gaps.
- Ensure managerial buy-in and employee commitment through the successful presentation, internal marketing and implementation of TM strategies and activities.
- Guide global and local managers on the TM best practice; provide guidelines, plans and tools.
- Lead and manage personnel within the TM department and liaise with VP HR and TM Leads across the organization.
- Ownership of the global TM processes
- Globally act as the lead for TM formats and concepts; provide expert insights into TM opportunities and technology
- Develop and align TM to support operational excellence and entrepreneurial culture in Yara
- Work alongside other HR functions to align and maximize the output of TM throughout the employee life cycle and people processes
- Support organizational change processes from a talent perspective
- Relevant university degree in e.g. business administration, HR, organizational development, psychology, etc. Preferably Master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience, gained through various expert and international management positions within HR Business Partnering at a senior level, Talent Management and preferably also other key HR areas
- Experience of leading a global HR function, ideally with a lean central resource structure and learning partners in the business lines
- Excellent communication, influencing and change management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to successfully and efficiently build effective working relationships with various colleagues across the entire organization
- Systematic and disciplined, with high integrity, at the same time being flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Proven ability to function efficiently in international teams
- Ability to execute on TM strategy and processes throughout the organization
- Knowledge in digitalization, TM technology and transformation
- Experience with union- and works council involvement is advantageous
- Proficiency in English is required; the ability to speak another language(s) is advantageous
- The preferred primary location is Oslo
Solveig Hellebust, Chief HR Officer
Gemma Cockroft, Talent Acquisition Manager, HQ
Apply no later than
22nd of April
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.