HR Business Partner
Carnegie - HR Business Partner
Carnegie has held a central position in Nordic business and finance for over 200 years – in the 19th century as a trading house, and for the past century as a financial adviser. Today, we are a leading investment bank in the Nordics with a strong international presence.
We take pride in being a key intersection for ideas, knowledge, and capital. With our top ranked corporate advisory and research house and with over 600 experienced and motivated employees, we deliver high-quality strategic advice to our clients.
In Norway, we have a total of 90 employees.
Carnegie is experiencing substantial growth and is now looking to hire a dedicated and motivated HR Business Partner to further develop Carnegie's position as a highly attractive employer within Investment Banking. Our new HR Business Partner will be playing an important role as advisor to the management team within all recruitment and HR-processes. You will be a key contributor for Carnegie’s activities within recruitment, employer branding, social media, as well as development and operation of HR-processes.
Carnegie is looking for an individual who will thrive in dynamic and highly competent environment. An interest in the financial markets is preferrable.
The relevant candidate should have:
- BSc or MSc degree in HR, economics or similar
- Two plus years of work experience from a recruitment or HR-function, and ideally from a professional services company or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high ethical standard
- Structured and effective time management skills
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English
- An inspiring and challenging work environment
- Varied work tasks in an exciting and fast changing industry
- A strong pan-Nordic collaboration with the other offices in the group
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Premises centrally located on Aker Brygge
Carnegie’s mission is to put money to work and to create added value for institutions and corporations. We are always looking for talented people to become part of our team and look forward to receiving your application.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.