Group Vice President Business Development
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KONGSBERG) is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses, and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development.
The Corporate Business Development and Strategy team drives the Group's strategy process, leads M&A projects, and is sponsor for certain Group-wide innovation and technology initiatives. KONGSBERG is growing and activity levels are high, so we are looking for curious, open-minded, and high-performing individuals to join us.
As Corporate Vice President in our team, you will be leading and participating in activities and projects within corporate strategy and M&A. This requires excellent collaboration skills, analytical mindset, and an ability to pull things across the finishing line. The role requires deep involvement with KONGSBERG’s Business Areas and with other Corporate functions. We seek individuals that are unafraid, easy-going, and able to take project leader roles in a large organization. The role will report to Group EVP Strategy and Business Development.
Place of work will be Oslo, but the role will also require travelling and presence at other KONGSBERG locations, in addition to some flexibility on work location for shorter time periods regarding project execution.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead and participate in activities and projects within Corporate strategy
- Lead and participate in M&A projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills
- Curious, open-minded, business oriented, and technology interested
- Collaborative and easy-going
- International mind-set
- Able to handle and prioritize urgent tasks
- Master’s Degree within business studies, finance, strategy, or technology
- More than five years of experience within strategy, M&A or business development from industrial companies, consulting or investment banking etc.
- Solid finance / business development skills with a numerical and analytical edge
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
- There will be a security clearance requirement at a certain level
We can offer:
- A highly interesting and challenging position with broad exposure to a range of economic, political, and technological areas
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- A dynamic and innovative workplace in a high-performing team
- An opportunity to make a real impact on sustainability, industrial digitalization and other ESG areas
- Competitive terms & conditions
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA includes group functions such as Finance/Accounting, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Investor Relations, Business Development and Compliance. Kongsberg Gruppen ASA has three Business Areas: Kongsberg Maritime, Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace and Kongsberg Digital.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our advisor in BackerSkeie, Jon Erling Tenvik, on tel. +47 971 35 750 or via email: email@example.com.