Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Our client, Earth Science Analytics (ESA), was founded by Eirik Larsen, Behzad Alaei and Dimitrios Oikonomou in Bergen, Norway, in 2016. The ESA team has extensive experience within geoscience, computer science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Their software products are based on artificial intelligence and bridge the gap between large multidimensional data sets and data-driven decision making. ESA is owned by Equinor Ventures, Wintershall Dea Technology Ventures, Sumitomo Corporation, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures and employees. Now operating out of Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Athens and London, the ESA team has grown significantly and continues to expand.
The CEO reports to the Board and is responsible for the clients, products and services and the overall results of the company. Business growth, managing risks, ensuring customer-focused solutions and relation management are key activities, as well as the strategic positioning of Earth Science Analytics in the market place. We are looking for an individual that is committed to converting exciting and new technologies into business and shareholder value. Successful candidates are likely to have started their career as an engineer and moved into marketing/sales. They provide visionary, and strategic leadership, and clearly define and communicate a strong value proposition while fostering a culture of collaboration, customer service, results, and innovation.
Key tasks are, but not limited to:
- Partner with the Board of Directors to set strategic priorities with focused execution plans and measurable objectives
- Lead, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of professionals to forge a culture of excellence, results, collaboration, innovation, and customer service
- Main awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Assessing risk to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company
- Ensuring that ESA maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Master’s degree in software engineering and/or business or equivalent
- Excellent communications, relationship building, negotiations, and influence skills, from a successful software company
- Assertive but not confrontational; also possessing a sense of humour and perspective
- A results-proven demonstrable track record of achieving strategic, tactical, and organizational goals while maintaining a bottom-line orientation
- An established reputation for making sound decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- An effective team leader with experience fostering accountability, developing, and empowering leaders, and cultivating strengths (or adapting to/correcting weaknesses) of a team to enable success
- Demonstrated track record of possessing the agility to adapt and quickly learn the intricacies of complex, multi-stakeholder environments
For more information, please contact Knut Øritsland (Managing Director at Scouting) at +47 92203785. Send your application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of application is 11 May 2021.
Søk på Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart