Corporate Development Analyst
Hexagon Purus seeks Analyst - Corporate Development
Hexagon Purus, a Hexagon Composites company, is a global leader in zero emission e-mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies. We have over 50 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities. Hexagon Purus is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo.
Hexagon Purus is looking for a highly motivated and analytical Corporate Development Analyst to join its growing team in Oslo, Norway.
- actively contribute to and support various strategy and corporate development projects and processes
- develop financial models related to company forecasting and strategic opportunities such as acquisitions and joint ventures
- develop and update presentations, including high-quality informational materials used for the company’s Board of Directors and other key decision makers
- work together with the CFO office to create best-in-class FP&A processes (e.g. company forecasting, scenario modelling, cash forecasting etc.)
- be a sounding board for the Executive Management team and provide project management leadership and/or support as required for key strategic initiatives
- provide decision support related to financial feasibility studies
- provide overall support to CEO & CFO office
- university degree in finance, accounting, economics, industrial economics or equivalent with strong academic results
- 2-3 years of experience from investment banking/equity research, management consulting, private equity or similar
- excellent analytical skills and financial understanding, hereunder in-depth command of financial statements, accounting and company valuation methodologies
- highly proficient in advanced financial modelling
- strong ability to extract, structure, synthesize and present complex decision-critical information to relevant stakeholders in a logical and concise way
- strong project management and project execution skills
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English
- Super-user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- detail-oriented, structured and analytical
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- large working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- an important role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- high degree of autonomy in a positive working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development
- exciting international experience
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Lars Vaksvik (+47 41545733) or André Herlofsen (+47 93480266).
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.