General Manager - Capital Markets /Corporate Finance
Do you have experience from corporate finance and are looking for a strategic management role?
Compass er det nordiske alternativet i markedet innen rekruttering og search. Compass har i over 30 år vært en betydelig aktør innen executive search, leder- og spesialistrekruttering, Vår erfaring teller langt over 100.000 intervjuer på tvers av mange bransjer. Vi har kontorer i Danmark, Sverige, Finland, England og Norge. Våre kunder strekker seg fra noen av de mest kjente internasjonale selskaper til nasjonale små og mellomstore selskaper, samt statseide foretak og direktorat.
General Manager Norway – Capital Markets /Corporate Finance
For our client, an international company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, we are looking for an ambitious manager with a strong interest in the capital market. The General Manager will be leading the office of total four employees in Norway, which is the business headquarter. The role will be part of the senior management team, playing a central role in developing the strategic direction for the company and working closely towards the capital markets.
Main work task:
- General Manager, entire responsibility for the daily operation of the Norwegian Office
- Lead and participate in corporate development- and finance activities such as M&A, equity raises and debt-funding
- Being the main contact for Euronext / Oslo stock exchange, Financial authorities, Investment banks, law firms, tax-advisors etc.
- Preparation and participation in board meetings; corporate secretary for the members of the board
- Various Ad hoc Projects
- Master’s Degree within finance, law or technology
- + 10 years of experience within corporate finance, business development / M&A from banking/consulting/corporate function
- Profound Management experience, ideally from managing a foreign branch office
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Social and outgoing with a positive mindset
- Flexible and able to handle and prioritize urgent tasks
We can offer:
- A highly interesting and challenging position with broad national and international exposure
- Competitive terms & conditions
- An international company with a strong culture
For more information about the role, please contact our recruitment partner Anne Qvenild at 977 23 235 or email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.