Vice President - Head of Strategy Development
The Strategy development department in Corporate Strategy & Analysis is responsible for assisting Corporate Management in developing the Statkraft group's strategy, driving strategic projects and supporting the business units with strategy and strategic market analysis. Together with top management and business leaders, the department is a driving force for shaping Statkraft’s future development.
We are now looking for the new leader for the strategy development team to take on responsibility for shaping the strategy processes in Statkraft. The new leader will manage a team of eight enthusiastic team members. The VP Head of Strategy Development reports to the SVP Head of Corporate Strategy & Analysis and is part of her management team.
- Lead the formulation of Statkraft’s corporate strategy and the development of strategic plans in close cooperation with the top management
- Lead the department, scoping and coaching projects, initiating and resourcing projects, and prioritising tasks in close cooperation with other stakeholders
- Lead and execute strategic analyses and projects, with tasks including project scoping, designing analysis and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, with broad interaction across the organization
- Support the business areas in strategy and business development activities and ensure a strong link between corporate strategy and the business area strategies
- Master’s degree in science, economics, engineering or similar
- Extensive experience within strategy including leading projects with multiple senior stakeholders
- Management experience
- Sound judgement, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills: creating presentations, writing memos as well as explaining and presenting content in formal and informal settings, fluency in English language
- Business oriented and a commercial mind-set
- Strong knowledge of the power industry
- Self-driven, comfortable with high work pressure and a positive team player
What we offer:
While other energy producers were busy creating power as quickly and easily as possible, Statkraft hedged our bets on renewable energy as the only way forward. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in putting ecosystems, communities and our environment first. We are people powered by purpose, meaning that the success of our business has been built on our care for the environment and the markets we serve. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match:
- Unlimited learning opportunities through a combination of on-the-job, classroom and digital learning
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative projects: from hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between
- The chance to learn and collaborate with a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds, all sharing your passion for renewable energy
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo. Some travel will be required.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search, Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile: +47 911 16 703, or Celina Nybråten, mobile: +47 412 71 669.
To apply, please submit your CV and Application Letter via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job vacancies” as soon as possible, and latest May 19th 2021.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.