Transfer Pricing Manager
Sustainable logistics for a world in motion
We are Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world.
Our purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. Our goal is a zero emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles; working in partnership with customers and business partners we can get there.
We are 9,500 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup. The world will keep surprising us, and we will take an active role in defining the future of logistics.
Sustainable logistics for a world in motion.
Transfer Pricing Manager
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to our Group Tax Department. The Transfer Pricing Manager will have the overall responsibility for Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA’s compliance with applicable Transfer Pricing-regulations globally. The role will have responsibility for the Wallenius Wilhelmsen Transfer Pricing Policy, Principles & Documentation, including maintaining and developing cost allocation models. The position will work closely with all internal and external stakeholders globally throughout the organization. The positions report to the VP Group Tax located in Lysaker, Norway.
- Responsible for the Transfer Pricing-guideline, including defining the content of the Transfer Pricing-documentation.
- Responsible for the consolidation and quality assurance of the Transfer Pricing-documentation, including Master File, all relevant Local Files and Country by Country Reporting (CbCr).
- Leading the communication process with external Transfer Pricing documentation supplier.
- Monitor developments in OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and other relevant Transfer Pricing-legislation.
- Provide training on Transfer Pricing for business units and corporate functions.
- Maintain and update group cost allocation models.
- Assist group legal entities on tax audits and tax disputes concerning Transfer Pricing.
- Involved in the general tax portfolio of the Group Tax Department.
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in economics or accounting, law degree, or similar.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience from the transfer pricing field within a consultancy firm, multi-national company, tax administration role or similar.
- Knowledge of the Transfer Pricing-regulations applicable to a multinational group of companies.
- Experience with project work.
- Computer skills (i.e. Sharepoint, SAP, U4F, Power BI, Office365 etc).
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Structured, accurate and self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change, challenge and think outside of the box.
- Ability to build and maintain a professional network.
- Ability to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Analytical, solution-oriented and supportive – can do attitude.
What we offer:
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company.
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes.
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits.
- This position is located at Lysaker and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Travel: Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 924 96 992 Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 30th May 2021. As per GDPR we ask you not to send your CV or other personal data directly to the contact person.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.