Director of HR
AKJ is seeking a Director of HR
AKJ is a rapidly expanding global conglomerate that is leading the transformation of finance. Our network of companies has driven change within financial services since 1995, and today we serve hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world. Our shareholders have more than US$18 billion in assets under management, and we are rapidly approaching unicorn status.
We believe that the financial services industry is undergoing massive change, and we have been setting the standard by reorienting ourselves as a token-driven, crypto-focused enterprise.
Our core product – a turnkey, tier-one hedge fund solution for fund managers – has been redesigned for the digital assets sector. We are market leaders, but we believe that we are just getting started.
We are not looking for competent people. We are looking for exceptional people.
People that can see the future and want to help shape it. AKJ is a dynamic place to be, and we look forward to the prospect of you joining our team!
Director of HR
AKJ is seeking a Director of HR who wants to be part of an exciting journey. The role will be based in Oslo and the individual will be part of a diverse and international team.
This is an entrepreneurial role that will require creative thinking and innovation. The successful candidate will be part of the management team and central to the development and strengthening of the organization’s culture and competence. The Director of HR will act as a key business partner to the organization’s C-level executives.
We want to work with the best, and we offer highly competitive terms to ensure that we do.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire HR life cycle;
- Managing benefits, compensation, performance evaluation, development of policies and procedures, troubleshooting and resolution of staffing issues, employee education / training, employee relations, talent acquisition and regulatory / compliance;
- Acting as a resource to business partners, understanding organizational needs and supporting effectiveness through properly constructed staffing initiatives. Maintaining a focus on both short- and long-term planning
- Analyzing data on the performance and impact of HR programs, processes, and policies;
- Acting as a troubleshooter handling all HR business challenges or conflicts, utilizing analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ensuring firm policies and procedures are maintained;
- Preparing a budget of HR operations;
- Organizing company events.
Qualifications must include:
- Masters-level education in a relevant field
- 5+ years of strong HR management and generalist experience, preferably within the financial services sector
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation
- A process-oriented and highly structured approach
- A positive, dynamic and proactive attitude
- The ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both English and Norwegian
- A strong interest in crypto and the evolving digital assets space
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Johannes Westersø in Capus on 95 17 91 69 or adviser Anders Kihle on 97 76 78 16. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.