Business Process Analyst
Schibsted is looking for an ambitious and technology-interested process analyst to help develop Norway's most exciting Finance Function
Schibsted is a family of digital consumer brands leading the way across media, online marketplaces and smart digital services. Our media brands – like VG, Aftonbladet, Aftenposten and SvD are renowned for trustworthiness, exceptional journalism and high editorial independence. Our leading marketplaces Finn, Blocket and Tori connect millions of users every month. Digital services like Lendo, Bynk and Compricer are helping consumers to make better choices. Schibsted is on a mission to empower people in their daily life, using tech and data to create innovative products and great user experiences – and to help build a sustainable future.
Do you think improvements and optimization in everything you want to do? Do you want to work in the intersection between finance, technology, and process improvements? Do you want to lead workshops consisting of interdisciplinary teams? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in Schibsted?
If the answer to these questions is YES, we believe you are the right candidate for this job.
The Finance Transformation department in Schibsted ASA continues to grow and consists of a team of 16 people today. The department runs the agenda and implementation projects within automation and optimization of financial processes and systems in the Schibsted group. As a Business Process Analyst you will be a key person in digitization projects of strategic importance in one of Norway's largest companies, with the aim of creating the Finance Function of the future. You will work with a number of people in the group and will have a large network across different professions and geographies.
We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious and have a high work capacity while communicating effectively and building strong relationships cross-functionally.
What are your tasks?
- analyze and improve existing accounting and finance processes, as well as develop and design new processes
- have a central role in the implementation of a new ERP system throughout the Nordic region
- lead workshops, manage process improvement and automation initiatives in collaboration with solution architects, system specialists and end users
- be a part of and represent finance perspective in various technology and digitization projects across different departments in Schibsted
- take a leading role in the work related to testing, training and change management
- keep up with the latest trends in financial technology and systems
What are we looking for?
- higher education in Economics, IT or equivalent
- 3-6 years of work experience, where 2 or more years of experience is from project work
- fluent English and preferably Norwegian, Danish or Swedish (written and oral)
- good understanding of systems and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations will give you an advantage, but is not a requirement
- previous experience with process classification frameworks and process mapping tools is an advantage
- experience working with or managing finance and accounting processes is preferred
- previous experience from a large ERP implementation project as a team member or as a consultant will be considered an advantage
Who are you?
- likes to work with people and create relationships in different levels in the organization
- sees the big picture but will dig into the details
- with high work capacity and team spirit
- wants to take ownership and responsibility
- ability and interest in learning to use new technologies
- excellent communication skills and ability to adjust information to different recipients
- structured and analytical
The position will report to the manager of Finance Process Management and is based in Oslo. Some travelling should be expected (mainly within the Nordic region).
- exciting professional and personal development in an international environment
- flexibility related to where you work from and how you manage your own working day
- a workplace where we see, care and encourage each other
- normally we sit in modern premises in the city center of Oslo where you will have access to gym in the basement and can enjoy your lunch at the roof top.
Want to learn more about Schibsted Finance transformation? Listen to this podcast "Schibsted talks": https://open.spotify.com/episode/3omuUlUBcBCj63VfpTe5qQ?si=c23cae6368c24df6
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.