FotoWare seeks CTO
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to more than 4,000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, and the London Metropolitan Police. Our vision is to drive pioneering innovation to make a difference in users lives.
As CTO of FotoWare, you will own our overall development and SaaS strategy, including security, operations, and platform performance. You will be responsible for our overall architecture and the maintenance and stability of a secure and innovative service. You will be an instrumental figure in the FotoWare team, which has been recognized as the number 1 Great Place to Work in Norway for two years in a row.
We want to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, so you need to be able to identify and evaluate the right technology required to deliver the best user experience for FotoWare customers, as well as understanding both the technological and social trends that can impact current and future customers’ needs.
In addition to being passionate about technology, you must be able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders and engage and inspire your employees and middle managers.
You should also be an expert on PaaS and have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
As CTO you will...
- Be overall responsible for operationalizing FotoWare's strategy within SaaS, Operations, Security, and Development through implementing sound development principles and practices
- Be responsibility for delivery plans, including milestones and routines for evaluating development activities and services
- Ensure solutions are delivered on time, with high quality and in accordance with the SLA of all parties involved
- Ensure FotoWare has a secure and optimal infrastructure so that our customers operate in a safe and efficient way
- Increase the frequency of deployments across our SaaS components to support frequent product iterations
- Take the lead on for innovation and creativity together with our CPO
- Be responsible for integrating different technologies from acquired companies
Do you want to be part of our team?
In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference. Our culture is based on integrity, collaboration and curiosity. Learn more about what we are looking for in a CTO professionally and personally, and what FotoWare can offer you: https://detektor.recman.no/job.php?job_id=199371&path=api#
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog