Would you like to be a part of an exciting growth journey?
Ardoq is a great group of people, building market-leading B2B SaaS solutions, and growing incredibly fast. We have just rounded 100 employees and with a diverse background from more than 25 nationalities. The company is backed by strong investors and has just completed a funding round of NOK 225 million.
We have offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, London and New York City
Ardoq is looking for a Finance Manager to continue to scale the company and this is a unique opportunity to take a role in building an international B2B SaaS company from Norway. You will be part of an inspiring company with an increasingly global presence, joining an exciting journey with an international and diverse team. With Ardoq’s core values being BOLD, CARING, and DRIVEN, you are happy to take on a challenge, but have an empathetic approach to communication and thrive on building honest relationships. We value a loyal and open culture, where self-reflection and dialogue are vital in ensuring the team’s continuous development.
The Finance Manager will report to the CFO.
- Collaborate with the outsourced accounting function to monitor the day-to-day financial operations in the group
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with the management team and key stakeholders
- Ensure control, accuracy, predictability, and timely delivery of figures, analysis, and comments
- Manage budgeting and forecast processes including consolidation and analysis
- Analysis and controlling of the business performance
- System owner of financial systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Continuously improve finance systems and processes
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subjects
- Minimum 5 years experience from relevant positions, preferably from an international company/group and/or big 4 audit firm
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, accounting standards, and tax
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience from SaaS is a plus
- Responsible, self-driven and structured
- Honesty and integrity
Working at Ardoq
At Ardoq we value people and our cultural lifestyle centers around passionate and compassionate colleagues, we recently celebrated 110 employees and have much more recruiting to do! Our working language is English, but you will be part of an international company with over 25 nationalities represented. At Ardoq you will become part of an enthusiastic team where we value each other's differences, support each other, and collaborate to make a difference for our customers.
Working from offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, London, and New York, we offer a flexible working environment so you can create a work-life balance that suits you. We put our people first, and when you join Ardoq, your leader will follow your development closely. Together, we will make sure that your skills are applied in the best way.
Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
We work with some of the most forward-leaning and technology-driven organizations in the world, such as the Federal Communications Committee (US), WorldPay (UK), Schibsted Media Group (Nordics), Carlsberg Group (Europe), and Conde Nast (UK).
Ardoq HQ in Oslo houses Senior Management and development, while commercial teams are also located in Oslo, New York, London, and Copenhagen to secure Ardoq’s international expansion plans.