Cash Management Specialist
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Group Treasury is a Group Centre unit and a centre of competence for all treasury related tasks. We are 7 highly motivated and skilled professionals who are responsible for and support DNV within the following areas:
- DNV’s external and internal funding
- Group bank function
- Global cash management, banking solutions and systems
- Currency risk management and hedging
- Management of surplus liquidity and financial investment portfolios in DNV and DNV’s Pension
- Group Enterprise Risk Management
- Trade Finance
DNV has strong growth ambitions and Group Treasury is instrumental in contributing to this.
Due to a vacancy we have an available position for a skilled and motivated cash management specialist. You will be part of the treausury team located in Høvik with a special responsibility for all aspects of cash management and related systems. We are looking for a technology oriented team player that can drive further improvements within this area.
We have established global and regional cash management structures with four global cash management banks. This includes extensive cash pooling solutions and integration with our ERP system. DNV has legal presence all over the world and has a high focus on efficient cash management solutions globally.
- Hold key competence within cash management and payment processes including IT technology (as a.o XML and SWIFT)
- Maintain, develop and implement optimal set up of cash pools and accounts with core cash management banks
- Responsible for and contact with cash management relations with core banks
- Follow up and further develop cash management and payment processes in DNV and cooperate closely with Global Shared Services Finance organization in this respect
- Develop relevant cash forecasting tools
- Cooperate with Global Shared Services IT in relation to Oracle and other IT systems which interlinks with cash management, payment and intercompany processes.
- System responsible for our Treausury Management System (Treasury Systems)
You should have the following background and qualifications:
- Master's degree with specialization in economics, finance and/or controlling
- Min. 5-year experience from a similar function in a bank, financial institution or corporate, preferably in a global business environment
- Experience from working with and/or implementing treasury and payment technology solutions
- Project management or project stream lead experience
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes
- Excellent knowledge of English - both oral and written, Norwegian language skills are an advantage
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, self-going and business oriented
- Analytical and strong skills within your area of competence
- Team player
Characteristics of successful candidate:
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen on learning and has a can-do attitude towards work;
- A caring and respectful team player aligned with the DNV company values;
- Ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organization and across multiple locations and countries;
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage conflicting deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Enjoying working in an international environment.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter in English.
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
For further information please contact:
Tore H. Eilertsen, Head of Group Treasury, +47 95965333
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.