Aker Horizons is a planet-positive investment company dedicated to investing in, incubating, and developing companies within renewable energy and decarbonization technologies that make material contributions to reducing emissions or promote sustainable living. Aker Horizons leverages the significant industrial and financial capabilities of the Aker group to identify and develop the portfolio companies. With rapidly increasing activity levels within the renewable and decarbonizing markets globally, we have ambitious plans for expanding our team and are looking for talent to join us on this journey.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a highly motivated Treasury Manager. The position will be seated at Aker Horizons corporate headquarters at Fornebu outside Oslo and reports to the Head of Treasury.
- Develop financial models analyzing inter alia capital structure, debt capacity and valuation
- Develop presentations to investors, rating agencies, management and the board
- Support corporate finance activities, including capital market and M&A activities
- Support in business development and strategy processes
- Master’s degree in finance with at least 5 years of relevant corporate finance experience
- Strong modelling and analysis capabilities and ability to work with complex business structures
- Ability to think end to end from strategic planning through execution
Desired personal skills
- Has a strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work under tight deadlines
- A team-worker
- Highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- Strong communication (written and oral English) and interpersonal skills
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a dynamic and professional environment. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing renewable energy sector.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, at 909 91 137 or email email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.