Green hydrogen has a central role in a sustainable energy future. We believe that the full potential of renewables can only be realised through large scale energy storage and use of hydrogen for heavy duty transportation and industry.
Hystar is an innovative, high growth spin-off company from SINTEF, one of Europe’s largest independent research organisations. We specialise in high-performance PEM electrolysers for large scale green hydrogen production.
We are seeking several ambitious and passionate talents to join our team. As part of Hystar you will have the opportunity to impact the future of the company and develop your own career. www.hystar.com
We are hiring a Finance Manager who will be responsible for financial process and reporting. The Finance Manager will be enhancing the quality of our decision making and meeting financial and operational targets for the company.
Both senior and junior candidates are encouraged to apply for this position. Responsibilities and qualification requirements will be adjusted according to experience level, competence, and background.
You will be part of a rapidly growing international team of motivated people who are dedicated to make green hydrogen a competitive alternative to fossil fuels – do you want to make an impact on the future? – Then join us!
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for financial planning and forecasting
- Responsible for budgeting, financial reporting and accounting processes
- Responsible for developing and implementing financial and administrative procedures
- Partnering with the CEO, you will support investor relations and fundraising processes
- Take a lead role in selecting and implementing ERP systems
Skills and qualifications;
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or similar area
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, model and articulate relevant financial metrics and value drivers
- Set priorities, drive change, meet deadlines and make clear recommendations
- Set financial guidelines and take full responsibility for the financial management of the company
- Organized, structured and efficient
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you have any questions regarding Hystar or the position, please contact our advisor in Gevir Group; Marianne Furru ; firstname.lastname@example.org For more information and application see www.hystar.com or www.gevirgroup.no
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.