iSURVEY offers survey and positioning services for seabed mapping, marine construction installations, offshore power/ communication cable infrastructure development and rig/ mooring operations. The iSURVEY team are world-leading offshore surveyors and project management specialists in their field, continually growing our reputation by offering a world class service, with our clients’ needs at the forefront of all that we do.
iSURVEY supports a wide range of offshore operations. Over the last decade, renewable energy projects have grown to be an essential part of iSURVEY’s activity.
iSURVEY is taking a leap forward in the acquisition of high-quality survey data through the use of Unmanned Surface Vehicles. With this environmental friendly, safe, flexible and efficient service, we are helping our clients effectively de-risk their projects and ensuring operational schedules are met.
iSURVEY is now looking to recruit a Group Controller to join their Finance Team at Billingstad in Asker. The role has oversight and responsibility for the group finance, financial reporting and the financial accounting systems. You will also be an important contributor to ensure quality in the consolidation and accounting process and provide analysis and financial insight for the management.
This is a central role in a small, but strong team, and you will work closely with the CFO, COO and CEO. As Group Controller in iSURVEY you will be involved in a broad variety of tasks, processes and projects. The Group Controller reports to the Group CFO.
iSURVEY is majority owned by the private equity firm Norvestor, and the role involves close interaction with the private equity firm, among others related to investment analysis, business development and board work.
- responsible for financial reporting, budgeting and cost control
- prepare and coordinate month and year-end close
- verify and ensure quality of the Group’s financial figures
- provide forecasting, KPI-dashboards and analysis
- prepare monthly consolidated financial statements according to NGAAP
- become system administrator and ensure quality in the financial output from the systems
- provide ad hoc support for the Group CFO and the Finance departments
- identify possibilities for automation of processes within the accounting, controlling and tax area, and contribute to continuous improvement of the financial reporting routines and tools
- assist in M&A activities
- prepare international taxation reports
- assist in external audit activities
- ad hoc projects
- minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- strong general accounting knowledge
- solid understanding of financial accounting systems
- high proficiency in English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- analytical and structured
- ability to work independent and on own initiative
- hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- pro-active and outgoing mentality
We will give you the opportunity to get involved in some fantastic projects, all around the globe, and be part of a company where your progress and personal development are major priorities. Our staff are talented, focused, and excel in all they do. If you think you could be a valuable addition to our growing team, we would like to hear from you.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm, Advisor at FinancePeople, at 482 71 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anne Hilde Nilsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at 975 89 490 or email email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.