European EV Charging company with breakthrough ambitions.
The Mer Group is looking for an ambitious CFO with a commercial mindset and strategic focus to further develop and actively participate in the company’s overall development. The CFO will play a key role in the management team, working closely with the CEO, ensuring that The Mer Group is delivering according to its strategy and its business ambitions.
As CFO you will be a driving force in the financial and strategic development of Mer. You will be heading up the finance area and be responsible for financial planning and reporting, business controlling, procurement, financial analysis of major investment decisions, performance management as well as risk management. In addition the CFO will be the overall responsible for a systematic development of tools and processes in order to boost the groups growth and profitability mindset. The CFO is also responsible for further developing our compliance and legal function, as well as our governance systems.
The role demands a dynamic, entrepreneurial and result oriented leader with a factual and insight-based approach. The CFO has demonstrated strong leadership impact and is experienced with organizational development, building and leading an organization to the next level of maturity. Furthermore, the CFO knows how to collaborate constructively with the business units and functional leaders to develop, support and implement strategies and results. The CFO has a strong commercial orientation, the ability to communicate at all levels and is an excellent networker and relationship builder.
- Experience from the finance area – also with financial reporting to group, and from optimizing financial performance, asset management, cash management, treasury and bank contacts
- Experience from matrix organization and international operations
- Solid experience from valuation, investment processes, M&A, capital market transactions and business integration
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to establish confidence in an international corporate organization
- High degree of business acumen
- Solution oriented and strong decision maker, with excellent cooperative abilities
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
The Mer Group offers a dynamic environment within a fast-growing industry where you can expect to be able to put your fingerprint on the next step in the company’s development.
The Mer Group, a leading EV charging company with business units in Norway, Sweden, UK and Germany, is now ramping up to achieve their European breakthrough over the next years. We are now looking for a business-savvy and strategic CFO to lead the finance department on this journey. Mer is fully owned by Norwegian Statkraft, the largest renewable player in Europe. See more at www.mer.eco
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.