Business Development Manager
Unique opportunity to be a key player for a successful deep tech company, now entering the commercialisation phase. We have strong international growth ambitions and are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us reach these goals.
Tunable makes world-class gas analysers. Our proprietary and patented micro-technology offers several advantages over current solutions and is truly ground-breaking. The gas analysers are used for emission monitoring, improving efficiency in the natural gas value chain, and ensuring clean transportation at sea. We also offer solutions for safeguarding power distribution systems.
The market for gas analysers is large and growing rapidly, primarily fueled by environmental concerns and legislation to reduce emissions. We believe that emissions you don't measure, can't be improved.
In addition, our cutting-edge technology is enabling new applications that is further boosting our market potential.
We are looking for a result-driven B2B business developer to actively seek and engage customer leads. The ideal candidate is a highly sociable salesperson who is motivated by the opportunity to commercialize new technology. You will do market research, target new opportunities, visit customers, and close deals. Work location is Oslo.
- Identify business opportunities and close deals
- Meet agreed sales targets and contribute to the growth of the company
- Market development and analysis
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Commercialization of new product offerings, from establishment to signing
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Have a demonstrated ability to close deals and grow sales revenues in technical fields
- Distinctive sales-personality and drive
- Outgoing and with a “can do” attitude
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant market experience
- Experience from the natural gas industry, shipping, process industry or power distribution is preferable, although motivation and drive are equally important as domain experience
- Willing to travel
- A chance to be a key player in further growth for a successful start-up
- An opportunity to contribute to solving global environmental challenges
- A groundbreaking technology with tremendous international potential
- Competitive benefits
- Be a part of a highly motivated and professional team
For more information about the position, please contact Per Christian Johnsrud +47 4143 6067.
Please submit your application by 30 August.
Tunable is a deep tech company that makes world-class gas analysers. Our proprietary and patented micro-technology offers several advantages over current solutions and is truly ground-breaking. The gas analysers are used for emission monitoring, improving efficiency in the natural gas value chain, and ensuring clean transportation at sea. We also offer solutions for safeguarding power distribution systems.