Investor Relations Manager
Heimstaden is a leading residential real estate company with more than 116,000 homes across ten European countries and a property value of SEK 186 billion. We buy, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 1,700 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
The Investor Relations Manager will be part of Group finance in Oslo and shall develop and execute on Heimstaden’s IR strategy to ensure investors’ knowledge and confidence in Heimstaden’s vision and strategy. A self-starter with attention to detail and a strategic mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with high workload. Excellent financial acumen and communication skills, and an understanding of capital markets and real estate will set you up for success.
- Develop and execute on best-in-class IR strategy.
- Build content and craft messaging for financial reports and investor presentations.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations and timely and accurate publication of regulatory information across stock exchanges.
- Develop and maintain the IR website, future communication shall be digital and interactive.
- Plan and organise investor events, meetings, roadshows and conference calls.
- Contribute to and facilitate investor dialogue.
- Monitor peers, consensus estimates and market-related trends impacting valuation and perception.
Skills and personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding written and spoken English language skills.
- High level of numeracy with a thorough understanding of financial reporting, analysis and valuation techniques.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Deadline Master with the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detailed knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Uncompromising ability to handle confidential, non-public information.
- Strong interest in- and understanding of capital markets and real estate.
- Higher education with excellent academic credentials, preferably within business or finance.
- 5 years of experience, ideally within investor relations, equity research, investment banking, accounting, finance or management consulting.
- International experience is considered an advantage.
- A strategic role in Europe’s fastest growing real estate company.
- A fast paced, exciting work environment.
- Competitive terms.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Lars Vaksvik, Advisor at FinancePeople, at +47 415 45 733/email: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.