Recently graduated and eager to learn as a Treasury Analyst?
Fabi er et konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med spesialisering innen økonomi, IT, og ledelse. Fabi er et ledende selskap innen sitt segment, og kjennetegnes av kundefokus, god kjennskap om kandidatmarkedet og dyktige ansatte. Fabi har kontorer i Stavanger og Oslo.
One of our international customers is expanding their team with a full time Treasury Analyst. The global company is adapting to a rapidly changing world, capturing opportunities which arise in the ongoing global energy transition.The increased business and financing activity has created the need to strengthen and further develop the Treasury capabilities. The right candidate is a proactive and engaged individual with the ability to deliver both independently and as part of a team.
The junior position will be located centrally in Oslo and report to VP Treasury. The Treasury function covers areas such as cash, liquidity and financial risk management as well as debt financing and bank relationships.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Cash and liquidity management
• Cash flow analysis
• Participate in currency and interest rate risk management
• Prepare internal reports and reviews for management
• Assist in bank reporting and maintaining bank relations
• Assist in sourcing debt financing at the corporate and project level
• Other Treasury related matters and ad-hoc projects
• Higher education, preferably a master degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar
• Up to two years of working experience
• Knowledge or interests in analytical software systems
• Fluent in oral and written English and strong in oral Norwegian
• Strong communication skills, and ability to work with colleagues across functions and locations
• Team player with capability to work on multiple projects in a high paced environment
• Comfortable working with numbers, and eager to learn more about the Treasury function
• Quality focused and analytical mindset
We can offer you:
• The possibility to grow and progress within a dynamic team
• The chance to build an international network
• An open and friendly work environment
• A competitive compensation package
• A comprehensive insurance and pension scheme
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a brief application. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
For more information or questions regarding the position, please contact Fabi by Helena Einerkjær, 957 72 052, or Simen Pedersen Roaas, 94 289 060.
Fabi er spesialister på rekruttering og utleie av fagspesialister og ledere innen økonomi-segmentet. Vi kombinerer lang erfaring og solid økonomiforståelse, med gjennomgående kunnskap om kunde- og kandidatmarkedet. For mer informasjon se www.fabi.no