Proactive Sales Controller for International Growth Company
Decisions is on a mission to transform the meeting culture in organizations around the world. Our award-winning meeting-management solution seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office 365. Thousands of employees globally already use Decisions to build a better meeting culture through increased collaboration, engagement, and productivity.
Decisions is backed by a strong group of institutional investors and have offices in Norway (HQ), the USA, India and Germany.
We are growing and are now seeking an accurate and results-oriented Sales Controller who will be the link between the Sales Department and the CFO. As a Sales Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring correct invoicing and build and establish efficient processes concerning invoicing. You will support and guide the Sales Department and answer any questions they may have regarding financial matters. You will work closely with the CFO and the external accountant, and you will cover a wide range of tasks within the finance function.
- ensure correct invoicing and an efficient invoicing process
- be the company’s single point of contact for customers regarding invoicing
- follow up on overdue receivables
- support the Sales Department on questions regarding finance
- responsible for the company’s commission calculations
- prepare relevant analyses for the Sales Department
- own and further develop the invoicing system
- ad hoc tasks
- higher education, minimum bachelor’s degree within Finance, Accounting or similar
- minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably from an international growth company
- good accounting understanding and an analytical disposition
- strong software/IT skills, proficient in Excel
- fluent in English, both written and oral
We are looking for a person who is independent, takes initiative and has the desire to help build a well-functioning and solid Finance Department. You describe yourself as accurate and efficient, but also as someone who is able to see things from a different angle and think outside the box. You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with others, and you are not afraid of speaking your mind when working in a team. Personally, you enjoy challenging established ideas. If you also consider yourself a positive and solution-oriented person, then you might be the one we are looking for.
As an employee at Decisions, you will experience a great amount of flexibility. The company is growing fast, and for the right candidate there will be good opportunities for both personal and professional development. We are located in modern offices at Blindern in Oslo. Competitive terms.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, at 909 91 137 or email email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.