Come join us as a Data Analyst in our modern new offices at Barcode Oslo!
"Our division is small enough to ensure all analysts feel important and make an impact. As an analytics team we are close-knit, and we like to see ourselves as genuinely nice people. In other words: great emphasis on inclusion, energy, and recognition. We are nimble and with a clear strategic vision. Decisions are fact driven and based on data"
We have a unique analyst position available within our Center of Excellence in Oslo and we would like to have the opportunity to discuss this position with you in more detail. All discussions are fully confidential of course.
The position of Data Analyst
PRA Group is seeking a strong candidate to strengthen our ongoing efforts to develop operational excellence. You will be part of our Nordic Analytics and Operational Strategy team and report to the Director of Analytics and Operational Strategy in Oslo. Our team of high calibre Analysts have the overall responsibility to ensure that we give the right offer to our customers, in the right channel and in an a effective way. All this will be achieved through data lead strategies and analysis.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the Investment process, with Business Insight and local analysis across the Nordic market.
- Calculate opex as input in the valuation process, and present this in Investment committees.
- Support management and support functions with analysis and Business insight.
- Run and develop local reports & models.
- Support the Nordic Forecasting process with yearly and quarterly input and analysis.
- Take initiative/ownership for building a better collection company.
- Provide strategic and analytical insights to operations, through e.g. ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Help out with strategy related task (such as Champion/Challenger testing & scorecard development).
Life as an analyst at PRA Group Norge
Our division is small enough to ensure all analysts feel important and make an impact. As an analytics team we are close-knit, and we like to see ourselves as genuinely nice people. In other words: great emphasis on inclusion, energy, and recognition. We are nimble and with a clear strategic vision. Decisions are fact driven and based on data.
Our mission: To deliver non-performing loan solutions that drive success through a long-term focus and customer care. Our vision: To be the trusted leader, changing the world`s perception of the non-performing loan industry. We are committed to always doing our best work. We are accountable for our actions. We are respectful in our interactions with each other. We are ethical in every situation. We are successful because we work together as a team.
What can we offer?
In this position you are given the opportunity to work with, and learn (if need to) Python and / or R. You will gain exposure to senior management and gain great business skills. You will get a large degree of personal freedom, but at the same time be in a position to draw on the wider analytical department for support.
We are committed to helping our employees reach their highest potential by offering competitive total reward packages, growth and development opportunities to help employees establish a long career within our organization.
The collective sum of our employees’ individual differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities represents a significant part of our culture and achievements. As we look to the future, we continue our commitment to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion, where you are free to be yourself and be your best.
Some things we would like to highlight:
- Modern and new offices at Barcode with a good canteen.
- Excellent pension and insurance schemes.
- Sats discount.
- Discount at neighbourhood shops.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) program that promotes employee advocacy and volunteerism.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Flat structure.
Our next Analyst
We are looking for someone with 2 years + experience from a relevant field, such as analytics, consulting, statistics, analytics or similar. You have a university degree at Master level in a quantitative field, such as finance, economics, mathematics, statistics and/or engineering with excellent results. You are fluent in both English and a Nordic language.
Other key things we are looking for:
- Strong technical skills, encompassing competent use of Microsoft products.
- Experience working with and demonstrable knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and T-SQL).
- Previous experience with Analytics tool like Python/R is an advantage.
- Independent team player with ability to co-operate and work well within a team situated in three different countries.
- A robust character who is as happy working with people as with data.
- High energy, low maintenance individual with a desire to get sleeves rolled up and contribute, even on areas outside of defined areas of responsibility.
- Must bring an intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to day-to-day activities.
- Be comfortable to interact with executive-level contacts and audiences.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. 2 years` minimum work experience.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about the position and PRA Group Norge. Our recruitment partner, Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search, has a detailed prospect he will happily send to you. No CV or application required.
Alternatively, please feel free to apply now via the apply button.
It is important for PRA Group Norge and AvantGarde Search that all candidates are treated with the utmost respect. We will come back to you on your application within a short space of time and all candidates will receive individual feedback in relation to their relevance for the position.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to PRA Group Norge!
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.