Head of Cyber Security
Are you ready for your next career move to take responsibility for Cyber Security in a global shipping company?
We are seeking a cyber security specialist who is ready to step into the role as our new Head of Cyber Security. In this role you will lead all our cyber security efforts in close cooperation with our network of professional partners. The position will report to Head of IT and will be based in Oslo.
- Mature our security strategy for both IT and OT security by identifying risks and appropriate responses.
- Develop our corporate cyber awareness, culture and response capacity.
- Develop credible business cases for security projects and manage their implementation.
- Improve our framework for cyber security, risk management and audits.
- Ensure secure and resilient IT and OT architecture.
- Manage and develop our external partner relationships within cyber security.
Personal qualities that we look for:
- Curiosity, you challenge the established thinking.
- Integrity, you act with trustworthiness and honesty.
- Craftsmanship, you know your profession.
- Commitment, you focus on the long term.
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant cyber security background from companies with industrial elements.
- Experience from implementation of policies and work practises in international working environment is preferable.
- Relevant professional certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM and CISA.
- Experience from shipping preferred, but not required as we know shipping well already. We will bring you on board.
- Deep passion and track record in developing cyber competence in organizations.
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office package and preferably Power BI.
- Fluent in English.
Why you will love working here:
We offer an exciting job in an international company with great ambitions for the future based on digitization and innovation. You will be part of a highly skilled working environment that encourages long term professional and personal growth. The position is based in Oslo and your workday will involve regular contact with colleagues and stakeholders in and outside of Norway and across our industry. We offer a competitive compensation package, and we have a cabin in Hafjell which is great for skiing, and a penthouse in Spain great for relaxing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the responsible consultant at Mercuri Urval, Svein Olsen Mellemsæter, phone +47 404 92 684 or Martin Sletten, phone +47 975 59 028. Alternatively, Head of IT at Klaveness, Tore Lybekk, phone +47 484 01 090 can also be contacted.
If all of this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please submit your application before September 15th.
About the company
Torvald Klaveness is a pioneering shipping company with the vision to improve the nature of shipping and the ambition to make seaborn supply chains resilient, decarbonized and cost-effective. The group today consists of five business units; Through Klaveness Combination Carriers, the company takes an active part in the transition to low-carbon shipping with the unique concept of combination carriers. Our Dry Bulk unit is a leading operator and service provider to the global dry bulk industry and manages the world’s largest Panamax Pool. Klaveness Ship Management manages the owned vessels from an environmental, technical and commercial standpoint. Klaveness Digital has developed the world’s leading platform for managing seaborne supply chains. Our newest venture Klaveness ZeroLab is developing several initiatives to make low-and zero emission options available to our customers.
With 75 years’ experience, Klaveness operates close to 100 vessels through offices in Oslo, Singapore, Manila and Dubai with around 180 employees onshore and close to 850 seafarers. More information about our company and our activities can be found at www.klaveness.com
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.