The Feelgood Company (TFGC) is an agile and fast-moving brand house and e-commerce company with a unique digital business model delivering products within wellness and beauty. They manage a broad range of brands, such as Bodylab, Berit, Camilla Phil and Glöd, and constantly seek to be on the forefront of new trends with innovative products and services on existing as well as new brands.
Their digital marketing model secures strong reach in the target groups and thereby successful launches of their innovations. The Feelgood Company is a leading player in influencer marketing and the development of influencer brands in Scandinavia. TFGC is owned by the investment company Jordanes, which invest in consumer industries through a buy and build strategy. In addition to TFGC it holds Scandza, a FMCG company with a strong portfolio of local and global brands.
VP M&A - The Feelgood Company
The Feelgood Company has experienced high growth since becoming a part of Jordanes in 2018. To drive this growth further M&A will be key. Therefore, the new role VP M&A has been established, reporting to the CEO, and participating in the group management team. Working on deal origination and pursuing M&A within branded e-com in the Nordics for wellness and beauty will be the key focus. The role is further expected to function as a sparring partner to the CEO on strategic matters.
- Build and maintain a high-quality pipeline of possible prospects through research, broker communication and network.
- Carry out financial analysis and financial modeling; valuation, due diligence and manage the acquisition process.
- Develop analysis, recommendations and present them to the CEO and The BoD.
- Build a scalable and robust M&A framework and establish effective cooperation with external advisors and the owners.
- Establish and maintain a best-in-class acquisition process, including sourcing, due diligence, commercial negotiations, closing and integration.
- Support the CFO on IR activities and matters.
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and qualifications:
- MSc in finance, business, industrial economics, law or similar.
- Min. 5 years of experience from acquisitions in a similar position or management consulting/transaction services/corporate finance/investment banking from a well renowned firm.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic vision.
- Solid business acumen.
- Relationship builder, negotiator and good people skills in various situations and cultures.
- Strong and efficient project manager.
- High energy level, efficiency, and down to earth with a high degree of integrity.
- Hands-on and operative through the whole process; a completer and closer.
- Experience from digital businesses and high-growth environments is a strong advantage.
Questions? Please contact Nina Merethe Andersen, Managing Partner at Panamera | IMD International Search Group, tel. 920 33 785.
Please send CV and cover letter in English to Emely Kransvik, Research Manager, at email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på VP M&A
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart