VP Head of Cash Management
VP Head of Cash Management
If you’re a leader with an in-depth knowledge of Corporate Banking/Cash Management, you can choose a career that also helps to solve the climate crisis here at Statkraft. In this role, you will lead a team focused on cash management and the Inhouse Bank system based within the Group Treasury department. Realise the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Treasury
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside our passionate experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Our Group Treasury function is the centralized treasury function at Statkraft and has the overall responsibility for all treasury operations in the Statkraft Group. Group Treasury’s main responsibilities includes funding, liquidity, foreign currency- and interest rate risk management, cash management, internal loans and guarantees, insurance and pension, business support, accounting and reporting of financial items, trade controls and settlements. Group Treasury has 39 employees in 5 departments. Cash Management (TRW) is a department in the Treasury organisation and counts 4 employees. This role reports to SVP Head of Group Treasury.
As VP Head of Cash Management, you will:
- Inspire and develop TRW team members
- Be responsible for developing and implementing optimal Group Cash Management set-up
- Be responsible for developing and administrating the Inhouse Bank system
- Ensure standardised, automated, and secure cash related processes
- Lead Request for Proposals for cash management services every 3-5 years
- Support the business area’s growing need for banking services
- Provide advice to group subsidiaries on cash management matters
- Ensure good cooperation and communication with peers, senior managers, and other stakeholders
We look for leaders with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes:
- Master’s degree within finance or business administration
- Seven or more years of relevant experience from corporate banking and/or treasury in an international company
- Experience leading successful teams in a people focused way that brings out the best in your team
- Extensive understanding of corporate banking, cash management and bank-regulatory environment
- Good overall digital competence
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and to work on several projects simultaneously
- Self-driven with a desire to develop the organization and the quality of the deliverables
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Ability to build good working relationships and stakeholder management
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, Boyden Executive Search, mobile phone +47 91 16 77 03, or Line Hilmersen, Boyden Executive Search, mobile phone +47 93 48 62 23.
To apply, please submit your cv, application letter and educational transcripts via www.statkraft.com; Careers; Job vacancies, as soon as possible and latest 26.09.2021.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.