Chief Sales Officer
Do you want to lead global expansion for a listed company, as our new CSO?
The electrical vehicle market is expanding massively across Europe, and with it comes an increasing demand for convenient and effective charging systems. Due to massive growth, as well as expected future expansion, Zaptec is looking for a Chief Sales Officer to lead their sales organisation across 7 (and counting.!) countries. Within 2 years the revenues will exceed 1 billion NOK.
In this role you will take an active part of Zaptec’s C-suite, and you will be responsible for sales and distribution in Europe. Zaptec has established subsidiaries in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and France with top industry professionals as Country Managers and with talented market, technical and commercial sales staff. Our products within B2B (PRO) and B2C (GO) are mainly sold through partners such as retailers, electricians and energy companies. Your main task will be to lead our European organisations in order to obtain substantial market share within each country. You will also be responsible for identifying new strategic commercial opportunities, such as new market entries or relevant channels and partnership models to drive growth across markets.
To fill this role we are looking for a superstar that will play a key role in our global journey. You will operate at a strategic management level with a global sales organisation following your lead. Your goal; Taking our growth rate from great to exceptional. We believe that the right person has a hunter mindset combined with strong strategic capabilities and leadership skills. Zaptec operates in a segment with massive global potential. Are you intrigued by the opportunity to take a defining role in the electrical revolution? We would love to hear from you.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for commercial development and revenue generation
- Responsible for B2B and B2C sales and distribution strategy
- Coordinate with Product Management around product market fit and adapt product, service and process to local markets
- Manage and oversee country managers and local P&Ls
- Operate inthe board for local subsidiaries
- Identify new attractive markets and lead the process of setting up local operations and strategy for market penetration
- Manage central sales team, working with cross country customer agreements and partnerships across markets
- Part of the leadership team in Stavanger
- Report directly to CEO
- Relevant higher education
- Experience within international commercial leadership and sales development
- Experience with P&L and management of high performing talents
- Proven track record and documented results
- Experience and/or interest working with complex technology in a B2B2C and/or B2C context
We believe this is you:
- Strong commercial acumen and hunter mindset
- Ability to make fast decision in a high paced environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical insight and understanding
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- The opportunity to take a key role close to the decisions in a rapidly growing global business
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Massive growth potential for the right candidate
Place of work will preferably be the main office in Stavanger where the rest of the top management resides, Stockholm or Oslo might also be possible locations. International travelling when needed in the job should be expected.
Application deadline: ASAP
Please refer to DN.no in your application.