Marine & Energy Claims Handler
The Swedish Club is a leading marine mutual insurer, head-quartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with offices in Hong Kong, London, Oslo, Piraeus, and Tokyo. The Swedish Club was established in 1872 and today we employ about 120 staff members. We offer P&I, FD&D, Marine & Energy and various ancillary covers for selected clients. The Club is a member of the International Group of P&I Clubs.
MARINE & ENERGY CLAIMS HANDLER
To strengthen our commercial activities at Team Norway, we are looking for a Marine & Energy Claims Handler with workplace in Oslo. You will handle claims and nautical matters in relation to Hull & Machinery insurance, and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Claims handling and adjusting of marine claims
- Nautical advisory to claims departments in connection with damage and insurance related matters
- Assisting members with all sorts of marine claims, in particular nautical claims, such as collisions/ allisions, salvage, groundings. Further, assisting with damage related repairs, including yard selection, repair specification review, evaluation and negotiations of repair costs
- Assisting with risk assessment of prospective members and vessels from nautical perspective
- Active engagement in our loss prevention work
- Create and hold presentations internally and externally
If you have higher education (e.g. legal, engineering, economics or nautical) and 3-5 years of experience from the maritime industry ideally from handling claims and casualties and want to develop your career, please contact our advisors at Belsenso;
Tove Presterud (+47 90 69 21 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Ole T Moy (+47 92 88 33 11 / email@example.com)
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.