Sourcing Manager - Hardware
Do you want to take sourcing in Brav to the next level?
BRAV's sourcing team are responsible for selecting and managing suppliers for some of the most well-known products in the sports industry including skiwax, tools, rollerskis and poles for Swix and skiwax, tools and careline for Toko.
We are now searching for a highly driven Sourcing Manager for our Hardware products with responsibility for commercial negotiations. You will ensure that BRAV works with the best partners that share our vision of sustainability and high standards.
As a Sourcing Manager in BRAV, you will ensure that our manufacturers work in line with our operating principles and comply with our quality standards. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the allocation of production and handle price negotiations.
The position reports to the Global Sourcing Manager and is located in our brand new HQ in Lørenskog and requires the ability to travel.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the development and execution of Brav’s hardware sourcing as a part of the overall sourcing strategy.
- Ensure a robust and cost-effective portfolio of manufacturers and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain long-term partnerships.
- Secure that our manufacturers comply with our quality standards and ESG requirements.
- Negotiate prices, terms and conditions and secure profitable agreements.
- Ensure the alignment of operating and cost calculation principles, both internally and externally.
- Implement supplier performance tools to ensure process improvements, quality and on-time deliveries.
- Carry out social audits.
- Support the brands with resolving quality issues in production, and step-in when required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
- Minimum 10 years proven relevant work experience and results in global sourcing within the hardware and/or chemical products.
- Good knowledge within the fields of product development and quality.
- Solid knowledge of ERP and PLM applications.
- Very good proficiency in English.
- Experience with tools and technologies to qualify, monitor and follow-up suppliers.
To succeed in the position, you must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Comfortable with price negotiations.
- Highly organized and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the detail”.
- Comfortable with numbers and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Great interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to provide direct, transparent, and consistent information to relevant stakeholders in the value chain.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Passion for nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. The Brav offices are located within 5 minutes' walking distance from Lørenskog train station (Ruter Zone 1).
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.