Do you want to work for a company that is well positioned towards megatrends?
TOMRA was founded in 1972 on an innovation that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today, TOMRA provides technology-led solutions that enables the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems which optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling and mining industries. The company today consists of TOMRA Collection Solutions, TOMRA Recycling Mining and TOMRA Food. Altogether, TOMRA has more than 100,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide.
TOMRA headquarters in Asker, Norway and has offices in North and South America, New Zealand, Australia, China, Germany and Belgium among others.
TOMRA is seeking a proactive, and enthusiastic Treasury Officer for the Group Treasury department based at the headquarter in Asker. The position will report to the Group Treasurer. Group Treasury is going through a transformation process. We are redefining the way of working, replacing manual tasks with increased focus on automation to free up time to become more focused on strategic tasks. Group Treasury is currently running several projects; new bank implementations, and automated cash forecasting which requires cooperation with Group Finance and finance resources in all subsidiaries world-wide. Since TOMRA is a global company, with activities in several time-zones, working outside traditional European working hours are sometimes needed. Know Your Customer (KYC) standards are becoming increasingly important for financial institutions like banks. Therefore, KYC is an important part of the position and especially challenging in the coming years due to new bank implementations. The candidate must understand the importance of KYC and be able to handle this task in a systematic manner. Group Treasury is part of TOMRA’s Group Finance department, where we have an attitude that we help each other when needed. Hence, the candidate may occasionally be asked to perform tasks for another group function.
- Assist in managing TOMRA’s international cash pools and in-house banking/ forecasting solution (Nomentia)
- Participate in bank RFP (Request for proposal) and implementation projects
- Participate in other projects initiated by Group Treasury
- Handling the guarantee facilities
- KYC regarding bank implementations and guarantee providers
- Assist in hedging of currency exposure
- Handling intercompany currency exchanges
- Bank account and General Ledger reconciliation
- Miscellaneous month-end / year-end closing activities
- Other ad hoc tasks
Desired background and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar and/or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of foreign currency hedging
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written
Desired personal skills:
- Team oriented, yet ability to work independently
- Proactive and responsible
- Structured and organized
- Positive attitude
Application deadline: ASAP
Does this sound like you? Then we would highly appreciate if you let us know!
If you have any questions or seek further information, please contact Group Treasurer in TOMRA, Elisabeth K. Elsom (+47 900 32 882 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen (+47 916 16 073 / email@example.com) and Researcher in Capus, Snorre Helseth (+47 416 80 640 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.