The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now. Do you want to join the hydrogen revolution?
Aker Clean Hydrogen develops, builds, owns, and operates clean hydrogen production facilities at industrial scale. The company is building on core capabilities from the Aker group to become the most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator in a fast-growing global market. Aker Clean Hydrogen has a portfolio of industrial clean hydrogen projects and prospects with a total capacity of 1.8 GW under development, and additional pipeline and opportunities of 5 GW.
Join us and have an impact on our journey to a cleaner, greener future!
The world needs clean hydrogen to meet the Paris Agreement. In Europe, more than 50% of the required CO2 reductions rely on clean hydrogen as an energy carrier or as feedstock to industrial processes. Our purpose at Aker Clean Hydrogen (ACH) is to accelerate this transition and become a preferred partner for industrial scale applications globally. We are committed to developing, building, owning, and operating industrial scale, blue and green hydrogen projects globally, to enable a cleaner, greener future. We already have exciting projects in Norway, Chile, and Uruguay and are looking for more. We aim to have 5 GW net capacity by 2030 through 20-30 large industrial scale hydrogen plants, reducing the equivalent of about 20% of Norway’s CO2 emissions (9.4 million tonnes). We need talented, curious, and environmentally passionate individuals, like yourself, to expand our team and fulfil our vision.
To secure new business and achieve our high ambitions, we are now seeking a Financial Analyst to join our finance team. If you are an experienced, pro-active, and adaptable professional who can identify, evaluate, and integrate multinational market opportunities into profitable, long-term investments, agreement, and partnerships, then you are the one we are looking for.
At ACH you will be part of a journey where we together will develop and build an industrial company for the future. You will work as a key member of the finance team, cooperate with and influence key decision makers in the company and have a great amount of impact on the company’s path to 5 GW.
- conduct analysis for the company’s projects and prospects as basis for the project investment model
- develop investment models for the company’s projects
- based on analysis of market, projects, opportunities; develop, and deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- assist the business development team with analysis to be used for evaluating new opportunities
- for larger investments, assist the CFO and the Head of M&A in the preparation of presentations and memos
- assist and execute together with a team in partnership discussions and M&A processes
- ad hoc projects and analysis
Desired background and qualifications:
- Master of Science in Finance, Business, Engineering or similar
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from transaction advisory, management consulting, corporate finance, audit, banking or private equity
- experience from renewable energy is an advantage
- analytical and with excellent numerical ability
- advanced Excel user
- fluent English, both written and verbally
Desired personal skills:
- analytical and commercial mindset
- ability to work both independently and as a productive member of relevant teams
- highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, at 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.