Lead Auditor – Aquaculture
Local Unit & Position Description
Do you want to work for the #1 most attractive employer in 2019 in Norway?
We are strengthening our seafood team and looking for 2 new colleagues who would like to develop into lead auditing. You will support our aquaculture customers with your professional expertise and DNV’s methodology and approach. You will be qualified against seafood industry standards, audit techniques and operating as an independent third party. As a Lead Auditor, you will perform audits, verifications and inspections and possibly training in accordance with needs and requirements in the industry. In your role, you will influence the development of the aquaculture industry through challenging performance and sharing knowledge.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with a very varied customer portfolio, both in terms of size and organizational set-up. You will work autonomously and in a customer-oriented way, but will always enjoy the benefits of a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well, with all its opportunities and challenges, and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensuring sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, we have performance management processes in place to ensure you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization. You will experience competence development within various fields and professional development within management and control.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within Aquaculture biology or Food technology or fish health-related studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Aquaculture industry
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Ability to travel extensively
- Practical experience from fish farming
- Practical experience/knowledge with quality management (e.g ISO9001, GLOBALG.A.P. IFA, ASC Salmon Standard)
- Audit/inspection experience
- You are autonomous, daring and work well independently together with our customers
- You have good organizational and time management skills ensuring a high level of customer care
- You have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to tackle diversity
- With your good analytical skills and solution-oriented approach, you will share knowledge and create value for the seafood industry
- You are flexible and believe in digital transformation as a game-changer
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- DNV training and qualification program
Workplace: to be decided upon
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV with additional documents for a background check.
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews and employment will be organised on an on-going basis.
For more information, please contact Jan Petter Kosmo, Aquaculture Resource Manager at +47 957 48 769.
Please note your data is being processed by SeaFood People seafoodpeople.net (on behalf of DNV)
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.