Vice President HSSE Culture Development
Vice President HSSE Culture Development
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4600 employees in 18 countries.
The company is looking for an experienced leader to head up our efforts related to Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) culture development. The key purpose of this role is to help Statkraft’s organisation further improve the HSSE culture and performance.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
We are ambitious to further improve our HSSE culture and performance – that’s why we need you to join us to establish a new department within Corporate HSSE. Together with top management and business leaders, the Corporate HSSE team is a driving force for HSSE in Statkraft. The unit today consists of five dedicated and enthusiastic team members and will be growing in 2022.
As Vice President HSSE Culture Development you and your team will have these main responsibilities:
- Further develop and define Statkraft’s systematic HSSE culture improvement process and tools, and drive and support the implementation of this across the organisation
- Develop an HSSE engagement event that can be offered to leaders and employees across the organisation, and set up an execution model to deliver this
- Ensure HSSE content integrated in Statkraft’s standard training programmes and modules, delivering training where applicable
- Define HSSE competence requirements for key roles in Statkraft and a strategy to fulfil these
- Identify and execute further improvement initiatives to drive the cultural change across the organisation
- Work closely with management and other key stakeholders in business and staff areas to develop and deliver on the above
We are looking for an experienced leader with these qualifications
Competence and experience
- Degree in relevant discipline at Master level or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years work experience of which 5 in management role, preferably in an international organisation with high HSSE focus and maturity
- Significant competence and experience related to HSSE culture, organisational culture and driving development in these areas in a larger organisation
- Significant experience related to delivery and facilitation of training and interactive workshops for top managers as well as employees in general
- Able to communicate well and engage top management as well as employees in general
- Able to structure and manage improvement projects with many stakeholders across an international organisation
- Able to produce good, clear communication material
- A team player with good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Analytical, structured, systematic and productive
- Fluency in English, both written and orally. Fluency in Norwegian is an advantage. Additional language(s) relevant in Statkraft will be valued
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with renewable energy and contribute to a low emission society
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- Career and learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation and a strong commercial culture
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo, Norway, and reports to SVP Head of Corporate HSSE. Some travel will be required.
For further information please contact Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, Boyden Executive Search tlf: +47 91 16 77 03 or Line Hilmersen, Boyden Executive Search tlf: +47 93 48 62 23.
To apply, please submit your cv, application letter and educational transcripts via www.statkraft.com; Careers; Job vacancies, as soon as possible and latest within 17.01.2022.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.