Vil du jobbe med forsikring inn mot finans og M&A?
Når selskaper omsettes (M&A) avgir selger garantier som kan utløses etter at transaksjonen er gjennomført. Vår rolle er å megle/fremskaffe forsikringsdekning for risikoen som følger av de avgitte garantiene. På samme måte som andre ansvarsforsikringer vil dette si at vi erstatter/dekker selgers ansvar med en forsikring.
Din rolle er å bistå selger eller kjøper med å fremskaffe den beste forsikringsløsningen for transaksjonen.
Du vil jobbe tett med det internasjonale TR-teamet med base i London, og du får et betydelig utviklingspotensial i et faglig sterkt internasjonalt miljø.
Solid pakke betingelser for rette kandidat.
Ta kontakt med vår rådgiver Rune Frøyslie for en diskret innledede samtale, tel 0047 4028 2150.
Full beskrivelse av stillingen;
- Advisor to our clients and partners in obtaining W&I and other relevant insurances for transactional support
- Take lead in new business development and in the continued growth of our well-established Transactional Risks Team
- To act as the lead on the insurance part of transactions
- Assist team members in technical aspects of insurance of transactional risks
- Act as key resource on policy wordings and other documents as required.
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction, retention, revenue and profitability
What do you do:
- Keep in contact with / offer our services to relevant sources of business; lawyers, PE, Asset Managers aso.
- Hold seminars for our relevant sources of business
- Act as consultant/Insurance broker for the seller or the buyer in a Company transaction
- Lead, develop and improve Lockton’s offering and expertise to be able to be a relevant centre of excellence
- Train and help develop junior members of the team
- Develop strong technical and M&A execution skills
- In assisting in business development, where appropriate individually initiate and close new business opportunities from potential clients and Lockton network
- When acting as lead deal team member, manage the deal team and process; to include:
- Lead initial conversations with clients and/or their advisers
- Provide advice on the scope of coverage and insurance structure to meets the clients’ coverage needs
- Analyse transaction documents and provide advice to the client and its advisers on likely insurable position
- Review DD reports in order to understand key deal issues relevant to successful risk placement
- Lead negotiations with markets
- Manage process through to successful close
- Assist in team in developing consistent, market leading wordings.
- Assist junior team members in understanding complex policy matters
- Where required assist in business development, to include: promotional materials, attending presentations, conferences, marketing and PR campaigns; researching and writing content for articles and publications as required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Some experience of transaction liability products preferred but not essential
Please refer to DN.no in your application.