Asset Manager Wind
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
Asset Manager Wind
Hydro Energy has more than 100 years of experience in production of renewable energy. Today, we are one of the three largest operators of hydropower production in Norway and a large power market player in the Nordic region and Brazil. We are responsible for developing new business opportunities for Hydro within both renewable energy, hydrogen and batteries, and we provide support to the rest of Hydro’s business areas on contracts, security of supply and energy framework conditions.
Are you ready to help the industrial sector succeed with the shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy?
The planet is facing unprecedented climate change and moving away from fossil fuels is the only viable solution. Our goal is to help the industrial sector succeed with the energy transition. As part of Hydro Energy, you will be able to apply your skills and competence where it matters the most to ensure a more sustainable future.
Hydro Energy Operations & Development operates 40 hydro power plants and one wind power plant in Norway with an annual average renewal power production of 14 TWh.
To strengthen our Operations team on Wind, we are hiring two Asset Managers with asset management experience in the wind industry to optimize production and ensure sustainable operations in existing and future projects. You will work in teams across the whole Hydro Energy organization, and also Hydro Rein. We are located in five main areas; Oslo, Rjukan, Røldal/Suldal, Årdal/Fortun and Stavanger.
Our ability to change and to drive continuous improvements enable us to have a dynamic and interesting work environment.
- Physical asset management of renewable energy projects in both development and operational phase. Managing the entire life cycle (design, construction, commissioning, operating, maintaining, repairing, modifying, replacing and decommissioning/disposal)
- Physical asset management support to other business areas
- Utilize the large volume of data from a wind plant to create analysis and perform asset health management.
- Member of relevant internal technical expert teams
- Contract management on behalf of internal and external owners, international customer relations, in particular management of the OEM’s Service Availability Agreement
- Implement sustainable operations with good HSE, ensure compliance with the environment and condition requirements
- Stakeholder management, in particular towards local authorities, local communities, etc
- Higher education, preferably Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Preferable a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with physical asset management of windparks
- Experience with systems for predictive maintenance
- Fluent in written and verbal English and one Scandinavian language
- Flexibility and mobility to work across the whole organization
- Knowledge and experience within data science and/or programming is an advantage
You have the ability to structure asset management with many interfaces and stakeholders, to lead external and internal development processes and to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams. You are independent, assertive and organized with a high level of energy and motivation. You have the ability to communicate and report on complex issues in a clear and action-oriented way.
We can offer:
We can offer exciting work responsibilities within renewable energy with high focus on sustainability. A great opportunity to develop your asset manager competence and to create a carrier within the renewable business in a large and attractive industrial company. We also offer a good working environment with high competence, with focus on safety and continous improvements.
Apply before: 01/16/2022
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: (Norway +47) 47835818
Phone:(Norway +47) 41617458
Please refer to DN.no in your application.