Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Director
Alliance Healthcare Norge is Alliance Healthcare Norge Apotekdrift’s wholesaler and today supplies our own 150 Boots pharmacies, hospitals and hospital pharmacies, independent pharmacies in the Pharmacy Group and the municipal health service throughout Norway. Alliance Healthcare Norge is one of five approved full range pharmaceutical wholesalers in Norway and has distribution from Langhus outside Oslo and from Tromsø.
At Alliance Healthcare, we are passionate about professional competence and building quality throughout the value chain to ensure security of supply of medicines to all of Norway. Alliance Healthcare Norge AS and Alliance Healthcare Norge Apotekdrift AS are part of the international company AmerisourceBergen. AmerisourceBergen is the global leader in pharmaceutical distribution and manufacturer services. AmerisourceBergen foster a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
We work to create a strong culture in the company where diversity and inclusion are central to everything we do. By promoting collaboration and innovation, we get inspiration to help people all over the world to improve their health and quality of life. In our company, employees must have equal opportunities for development and involvement, regardless of background, and we want us as a company to reflect the diversity that exists in the markets we operate in. With us, everyone should feel respected, valued and inspired to run the company forward.
Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Director – Alliance Healthcare Norge AS
We are now looking for someone to lead Wholesale and Retail/Pharmacy supply chain and logistics operations in Norway, as the current Supply Chain & Logistics Operations Director is moving to a different role in the company. The role covers all logistics and supply chain for both Alliance Healthcare Norge Apotekdrift AS and Alliance Healthcare.
The Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Director will define and deliver future Logistics and Supply Chain needs of the organisation from local market and group perspectives and be an active member of the local combined pharmacy and wholesale management team to enable the business unit to move quickly and achieve its strategic objectives. The role interfaces with the broad Operations community including Divisional and Group Operations teams in wholesale and retail and therefore the ability to impact and influence others in a diverse cultural environment is critical to success.
The Supply Chain and Logistic Operations Director reports to Managing Director Boots/Alliance Healthcare Norge Apotekdrift AS and Alliance Healthcare Norway. Dotted line: VP, Operations Director, Alliance Healthcare.
- Take part and define three-year plan and budget for Alliance Healthcare Norge Apotekdrift/Boots and AHN and lead the work for supply chain and logistics.
- Deliver on three-year plan and budget expectations. Here specifically for cost, service, quality, and health & safety as well as defined growth/capacity initiatives.
- Provide expert knowledge of current best practice in end-to-end supply chain and operational processes within the upstream and downstream pharmaceutical and retail/pharmacy supply chain.
- Lead analysis and development of new supply chain and operations models, which support the evolution of the company/business model. This includes wholesale, pre-wholesale, and direct to pharmacy and direct to patient/customer supply chains.
- Key contributor in the tender market (B2B) for further growth and win tenders.
- Manage and develop the relationship and partnership with main customer.
- Lead work to optimize our logistics footprint. Here understand current developments in warehouse site, warehouse automation design and implementation and process optimization.
- Support Alliance Healthcare country operations in the development and design of operational processes. To include: Fleet and logistics management, warehouse operations, warehouse to pharmacy process management, E2E supply chain.
- Develop operational processes to be integrated into Alliance Healthcare Information Systems. Work closely with Division Operations, Division IT and Country IT for development and implementation of new systems and processes.
- Build and develop an efficient and capable supply chain organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An engineering or logistics background with a master’s degree from recognized university.
- More than 10 years of business experience with major focus on supply chain and logistics.
- Experience from the Pharma industry or experience from companies with the highest degree of focus on quality (like the Pharma Industry).
- Experience from global companies with strong line and matrix management organization(s).
- Some years as management consultant or internal consultant within operations will be valued as well as experience within business systems as Lean.
- Experience from projects within automation, greenfield production and logistics will be valued.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish as mother tongue is preferred but English can be accepted for the right candidate.
- International experience desirable; having lived and/or worked in more than one country is positive.
- Very good communication and motivation skills.
- Analytical and capable to grasp business dynamics.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to influence and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Process oriented, ability to drive continuous improvement.
Questions? Please contact Nina Merethe Andersen, Managing Partner at Panamera | IMD International Search Group, tel. 920 33 785.
Please send CV and cover letter as soon as possible in English to Emely Kransvik, Assignment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Director
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart