Senior Business Developer
The team is now expanding with one more senior business developer. The business developer’s role is to find, develop and mature new business initiatives within strategically chosen search areas.
You can develop a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Early Phase team
As part of Statkrafts strategy the ambition is to enter new large strategic business initiatives within decarbonisation. The purpose of the EarlyPhase team is to find, develop and mature these business initiatives. The team is now expanding with one more senior business developer. The business developer’s role is to find, develop and mature new business initiatives within strategically chosen search areas.
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
As a Senior Business developer in the Early phase team you’ll:
- Identify, develop, and mature new large strategic business initiatives within decarbonisation
- Work with Complex markets and new technology
- Be part of a fast-paced environment
- Work with complex business initiatives
We look for an experienced Senior Business developer with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes knowledge in:
- Higher education within business, engineering, law or similar
- Substantial business developer experience or another commercial role working with external clients
- Entrepreneurial experience is a strong advantage and can compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience from working with energy transition is a plus
- Experience from a commercial role is an advantage
- Excellent in English
- Able to work automatously
- Adaptive and fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and able to acquire deep knowledge within the area
- Commercial and able to identify business opportunities
At Statkraft, we’re always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach, and help others learn.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities, and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles (local specific)
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to
Birger M. Svendsen, Boyden Executive Search, mobile phone +47 91 75 38 57, or Vilde Mydske Thorshaug, Boyden Executive Search, mobile phone +47 99 12 55 77.
Statkraft E - New Business
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power, and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4800 employees in 19 countries.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.