- Seagems Group
- To be decided
- torsdag 23. juni 2022
- Candidates evaluated continuously
- Lene Faye Jordan-Johannessen 98251633, Thomas Bakkev 41618060
- Industri / Produksjon
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Seagems Group is a seafood ingredient company developing high-quality ingredients for the global food industry. The company’s products are tailor made to enhance meals through better flavors and documented nutritional performance and contributed to over 3 billion meals in 2021. The company’s innovative upcycling process secures valorization of residual raw materials from sustainably sourced fisheries.
Since 2018 Seagems has been building an organization with a key focus on lean and innovative scaling, with a fundamental focus on sustainability. During its first year of operation in 2018, the company revenue was 3.8 million NOK, in 2019 it was 12 million NOK and in 2020 the company reached 32 million NOK. In 2021 we reached 48 million NOK and for 2022 we are well on track for a continued strong growth. Our current main markets are Europe, Africa and Latin America, with a strategy to grow in Asia and North America.
To maintain the momentum and continue the growth of the company in the next phase, Seagems is now looking for a new strategic and innovation-focused Group CEO.
Key responsibilities will go beyond day-to-day operations, allowing for the development and implementation of company strategy, participate in currently ongoing talks with investors and paving the road for a new and exciting future.
Main areas of responsibility and leadership of:
- M&A, finance and investor relations
- Building and maintaining trust with key partners and stakeholders
- Scale-up and change
- Internationalization and securing growth for Seagems Group
- Group management and people development
- Master’s Degree/ MBA or equivalent
- Senior management and/or C-suit experience, preferably with international exposure
- Strong financial experience and understanding, preferably with experience from international IR and M&A
- Passion for social and environmental sustainability
- Experience and knowledge of the food/ nutrition/ biotech industry is an advantage and preferred
- Experience and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a results-oriented and deadline driven environment
To be successful in the role as Group CEO of Seagems we believe it is essential that you with strategic thinking and a global perspective are able to develop an ambitious but realistic business vision and translate it into a workable strategy together with the Board. You identify and seize commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
You build useful networks of contacts and relationships and can utilize them to achieve objectives. You communicate with all levels of the organization and with stakeholders in a clear and structured way, you speak with authority and conviction and present effectively. You communicate fluently both orally and written in English, preferably also other languages (French, Spanish).
The Group CEO of Seagems co-operates well with others, shares knowledge, experience and information and support people in the pursuit of team goals. You have the ability to employ, build and lead an inclusive team to success.
Seagems offers the right candidate:
- A challenging leadership role and an opportunity to make a difference in an international company in strong growth
- A work environment characterized by a strong commitment to achieving results for employees, customers, and the group
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work from several locations
More about the hiring company:
The story of Seagems starts with the realization that global demand for seafood and proteins is on the rise, and our oceans’ resources are under immense pressure. This creates new opportunities for the industrial operations. Seagems’s mission is to upcycle existing residual raw material from the seafood industry, providing the global food industry with innovative, high-quality and tasty ingredients for food applicational purposes. Simultaneously, creating new revenue streams for the many seafood producers.
The Seagems Group has its HQ on Ellingsøy outside Aalesund on the Norwegian west-coast. In the same location you also find the production company Seagems Norway.
Further, Seagems Group has offices in Oslo, and in Copenhagen under Seagems Denmark.
The group prides itself with a flat structure, short decision lines, with inclusive and engaging discussions where all ideas are welcome. Mutual respect and empathy are important values, as well as loyalty to the organization. Each year Seagems deliver key ingredients to trusted brands in billions of meals all over the world, enabled by its strong focus on sustainability, innovation, and drive for higher quality ingredients.
Seagems Group is led by a dedicated team with a passion for food, innovation and sustainability, backed by strategic investors focused on the seafood industry. Total number of employees today accounts to 20 fulltime employees, with a Board of 6 dedicated members.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.