Corporate Coverage Analyst / Associate
Corporate Coverage Analyst/Associate
The Norwegian Corporate Coverage team is seeking a positive, commercially oriented and analytical candidate to join the team as Coverage Analyst/Associate. The team is currently made of 10 employees and is based in Aker Brygge, Oslo.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Relationship Managers (RM) in charge of large Norwegian corporate clients. You will play a fundamental part within the Corporate Coverage business model by taking on a key role in three dimensions: commercial focus, credit expertise and compliance:
- Commercial: Support the preparation of strategic business reviews, contribute to the development of the client relationship and profitability and coordinate the commercial activity with the clients’ foreign subsidiaries.
- Credit expertise: Monitor the overall risks and credit process of a portfolio of clients, support the management of credit / ESG reviews and credit committee presentations and coordinate the input from credit analysts to ensure reviews and transaction requests are processed in a timely manner prior to sign-off.
- Compliance: Ensure that account maintenance, KYC recertification, on-boarding of new clients and entities are done timely and in respect of all regulatory requirements, collaborate with Due Diligence and Compliance Officers and support RMs in steering the KYC Strategy for their client portfolio.
- You hold a Master’s degree (in Economics, Business or Engineering) with strong academic results. Candidates with a Bachelor degree and particularly relevant work experience will also be considered.
- You are curious, positive and have a real interest in the financial markets, enjoy having a diverse working day including numerical or administrative tasks, and some client interactions.
- You appreciate working on projects with colleagues from different backgrounds and countries, where you will have the opportunity to challenge your analytical skills, working agility and resilience.
- You possess good communication skills – in both written and spoken Norwegian / English.
What we can offer
BNP Paribas offers a stimulating and international working environment. Strong ethics and diversity in the workplace are at the core of our values. This opportunity offers the right candidate a great career start, an excellent insight into the global financial world, opening a wide range of career opportunities in Norway or abroad with flexible working conditions.
If this position sounds interesting, please send your CV and include a cover letter (both in English).
As the Bank for a changing world, we truly believe that promoting diversity makes it better. It helps us as well to better serve our customers and communities from every background. As a global bank, we want to welcome and retain all talents. Empower them to prosper in an inclusive workplace, regardless of gender identity, age, origin, beliefs or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity.
Join us and bring your full self to work!
BNP Paribas is a leading European global bank with presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees. The corporate banking division of the bank, CIB, offers capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions to large corporate and financial institutions. A recognized leader in sustainable finance, the Group is actively working towards an ambitious goal: finance a net-zero economy by 2050.
The Nordic region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas and the Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every business line in the region.
Please refer to DN.no in your application